Five: You're Not Alone

UPDATE: Listen to the song, You're Not Alone which is especially sung by a person here! See the YouTube video :>

Five: You're Not Alone

- - - - - Elsa - - - - - 

Later that day, Rapunzel had to go meet up with her dad, and Robin and I decided to head off to his band practice. 

"Come on, Elsie.", Robin took my hand and led me inside his car. It was pretty much the same. Vintage mint green convertible... I basically chose that color for him, since we bought this car together. There's still that mini pineapple air freshener hanging from his rearview mirror, which we also bought along with the fluffy backseat pillows that matched the white carpets.

Okay, I guess it looks more of like my car that it looks like Robin's, but he totally agrees with stuff I suggest. That's all I ever suggested, anyway. Now most of his backseat has vintage rock records, a record player... not the large one, though. 

And a whole lot of Batman figures and posters at the back. You don't call him Robin Grayson for nothing! And I'm serious, he's really named Robin Richard Grayson. Guess he lives in a family of Batman fans.

Robin started the engine and said, "Hey, um I sorta lied to you earlier."

"About what?", I shifted in my seat.

"About the practice.", he said and shrugged. "It's not actually a practice, but a small gig."

"A gig?!", I jumped in my seat. "Well, that's actually even better than a practice!"

"You sure?", he says nervously. "I mean, I know you're not used to stuff like this." 

"I know. But it's worth to try.", I replied with a playful punch on his shoulder. I looked down, "Besides, I don't think I even wanna go home yet."

He flashed his breathtaking smile again.

I seriously wonder...

Why isn't this one hell of a god best friend that I have don't ever date anyone?

After a few minutes, we arrived at The Silver Stone... not a rock club, but somewhere in the middle. Robin said that the bar plays different genres every week, and conveniently, the week's genre for today is some sort of slow pop.

"Go find a seat, and I'll be right there onstage in a few minutes.", he says. I nodded and search for a nearby seat inside the room.

The stage was the only well-lit part of the place, and all the remaining parts relied on the dainty yellow floor lights. On the stage were, I guess, Robin's band-mates... setting up a drum set and a keyboard. The whole bar was silently buzzing, and it seems like almost everyone had a drink.

Soon enough, I spotted Robin's dark spiked hair coming into the light. He caught my eye and gave me a flash of his signature smile

"Good afternoon, everyone.", he spoke into the microphone and ran a hand through his disheveled hair. 

The girls around me started squealing in muffled noises. I rolled my eyes and laughed. He does kinda have that effect on most women.