Chapter Eleven

Desperately Seeking My Mate

Chapter eleven 

His dirty disgusting smelling breathe blew across my face making bile rise in my mouth. Covering my face with my hands, I continued to scream out. The feeling of his body lying on top of mine had my crying hysterically. With my body shaking so violently,it made my teeth chatter so hard I could taste the metallic of my own blood from my teeth biting down into my lip.

 Feeling mortified by him rubbing his bare torso up against me made me throw up. “Damn Jasmine you dirty bitch.” He spat out as his hand came flying towards my face. “What the hell did you do that for? Now you are going to have to pay for that you stupid little whore.” He said. He gripped my hair in his big rough hands and started dragging me over towards the shower.

Right there and then I wished I had the power of the elements that Richard had told me so much about already.  Then I would be able to kill this son of a bitch. I thought to myself.

His hands started sliding up the sides of my body. Petrified knowing I had not one ounce of strength in me. I did the only thing I could. I screamed out as loud as I could. His hands gripped the bottom of my t-shirt and before I could even try to stop him, he had ripped it to shreds. “Please don’t do this, please.” I pleaded repeatedly, crying hysterically.

 His silence was torturing.  I knew he was still there as he was holding me up. I couldn’t see him though. I was too scared to take my hands away from covering my face. Feeling that same coldness that I felt every time, I opened my eyes. Seeing Richard there standing over me, the feeling of relief flowed throughout my body.

 Rubbing my eyes to clear the blurriness from my tears I noticed a boy that looked the double of Richard standing by his side. Richard wrapped a towel around my half-naked body. My entire body was shaking so violently that I couldn’t even stand. “Chase.” Richard called as he held onto me tightly. My heart sped up knowing Chase was here. As he entered the room, my racing heart sunk as the intoxicating scent that I expected to fill the room wasn’t there. Chase was now standing beside his father. Richard studied my face for ages as well as Chases. “Right I’m going to ask the both this question once and I want the truth do you both understand?” he asked using his Alpha’s tone. Even though he had no effect on me, I could see Chase’s face going pale. “Are you two mates?” He asked continuously looking back and forth at us.

I turned my gaze to stare at Chase but there was nothing. No, scent no pull, absolutely nothing. The Disappointment that hung over me must have shown clear on my face. Because the next thing I knew, my head was resting against Richards’s solid chest.   “Chase where is Caleb?” He asked. Desperation was clear in his tone. I knew they were talking through their link as Chase left the room as if his life depended on it. Burying my head deeper into the warmth of Richards’s chest. “Richard, I thought Chase was my mate. Hell, I even thought that the night he left that, hmmm that was him rejecting me. ”I said sounding defeated even to my own ears. “Hey, shush we will work this out Jasmine. I promise I will do everything in my power to find your mate.” The honesty and determination in his voice had my body instantly calming down.  Then all of a sudden, as if a bomb had gone off inside me a boiling rage began to flow through my veins. I was so mad at myself for everything. Leaving home, looking for my mate, finding out that Chase was not my mate. It was as if my brain was so overloaded that it had finally snapped.

“Richard I’m so tired and weak I can’t fight him off much longer. He nearly won. Hell Richard I wasn’t even a sleep I was washing my face for Christ sakes. What the hell am I going to do Richard? He even ripped my shirt off; he was ready to rape me. Richard he was ready to fully mate me!” I screamed out as the tears streamed down my cheeks non-stop. “Shush baby shush.” He kept cooing as he carried me over to the sofa that was inside my bedroom.  

A cold deep voice broke me away from the comfort of Richards’s chest. I sat up searching the room for whom it was. “Oh Jasmine, Kali was so right about you. You’re so innocent and naive. The Gods really did pick out one pathetic little girl this time.” He said in between his dark chuckles. With my body trembling uncontrollably I squirmed myself back into Richards’s chest hoping he could protect me. Feeling his presence still in the room I done the only thing I could.  “I’m not going to let you have me! I’m not! YOU DISGUST ME. DO YOU HEAR ME! YOU DISGUST ME!” I screamed out at the top of my lungs.

 My body flung across the room, as he ripped me out of Richards arms. My body went smashing into the concrete wall on the other side of the room, Intense pain shot through every part of my body as it collapsed to the floor. Hearing panicked as well as shocked voices surrounding me made me want to run. However, with my body feeling paralyzed with pain I couldn’t move. It was as if every bone in my entire body was broken. The deep dark chuckles from him laughing was becoming louder and louder as he got closer to me. “Jasmine you think that hurts. Well you are just making this more exciting for me by the minute. I will leave for now Jasmine. However, when I come back, I want to hear you scream my name as I bang you hard and rough until you bleed.” He said laughing hard.

 Feeling someone touching me, I tried to move away. Nevertheless, by the intensity of pain wracking through my body I finally gave up. I was completely defenceless I knew now I had lost. There was no way on earth I could fight him off now I was deemed to the evil side. I had let the gods down! The only one thing in my life I was asked to do and I had failed. Not only had I failed myself, but also the lives of the entire werewolf population.

A speacial Thank you, goes out to all of you who have voted and commented on this story. I want you all to know that I really appericate your support more than you'll ever know!! You, my fans and readers means the world to me, your like a family to me :)

As I call you to my friends, my wattpad family lol

Much <3 Mel x