Chapter Thirty~three

Hey all my lovely readers, I hope you enjoy :) Mel x

Chapter Thirty~three

Screaming out at the top of my lungs, I began firing at him, element after element until I had released all of my anger hatred and frustration out on him. Believe me there was a hell of allot.  Taking in a few much needed calming deep breaths I finally managed to get my temper under control.

Seeing the goddess looking over at me with so much sorrow and pity in her eyes, I felt my heart drop. At first, I feared that she was disappointed in me.  Then seeing her expression I realised she had understood, why I had lost control. However, then I saw the worst possible thing I could ever see in my entire life. The goddess was becoming too weak to hold them off any longer as she began fading away into the darkness of the night. “I’m sorry my child, use your love.” I heard the goddess’s faint words before all that was left to hear were the howls and growls from the evil ones men.

 With the goddess gone, Richard Chase and I had not only the evil one, but also his entire army as well to fight. Terrified for Richard and Chase’s lives I began to think of ways that I could destroy the evil one. “Jasmine kill the evil one and his army will die along with him. Jasmine you have to act fast. Remember what the goddess told you! Fight with your heart and soul not with anger. Your love is stronger and more powerful then all of your elements put together.”  I could see his mouth moving but I could hear nothing after that as the evil one had some how managed to break through the walls I had built up inside my head. “Well, well, well, I see the goddess isn’t as strong as you and I thought she was…. Well my juicy little sweetness, I guess it is just you and me now how exciting…..ha ha ha. Oh but there is one thing Jasmine, remember through our wolves bond I have been graced with all of your powers and I must say that I am truly enjoying playing with.” With his head leaned back he began laughing up at the sky, as if he was laughing right at the gods.

 God I could take him disrespecting me, but by fuck not the gods. To say I was livid was an understatement. However, as enraged as I was, I managed to refrain myself from reacting exactly how I knew he wanted me to react. Clenching my hands into fists behind me, I took in a few deep breaths in an attempt to clear my head.

Struggling to keep my temper in check, I done the only thing I could think of doing that would calm me down quickly and that was to think of my loving family back at home.

Nonetheless, feeling the pressure and the presence of the evil one and his army closing in on us had me sweating and struggling, keeping focussed.  I silently started praying and calling for the gods and spirits to help guide me. To free me of all the anger I possessed as well as to make me strong enough to fulfil of what I was born to do.

Mere moments later I could feel the calmness and love of the spirits flowing through me, relieving me of all the hatred and anger I was feeling towards the evil one. To be honest all I could feel now was pity towards him.  He has never had the chance to be loved or even feel loved. His entire life has been spent on brutally killing, raping, good innocent people well werewolves. All my sadden thoughts were distracted as the earth beneath my feet trembled, as a mass of werewolves charged across the clearing heading straight at us. Taking a quick glance back at Chase and Richard I quickly stretched  my hands out in front of me as I began making the earth drop around them.