Chapter Thirty~one

This Chapter is dedicated to all of you out there that are reading this book. For all of your support, whether you’ve voted commented or just reading it. I really and truly appreciate you all so much. If I could I would thank each and everyone of you individually. But right now instead of thanking you all personally, I spend all that time writing chapters for you. So please remember I do appreciate every vote and comment you make. So please continue to show me your love by voting commenting or even following me.

All my love Mel  xx

Bet you didn’t think I would upload this quick ;) lol

OK I know I can hear you all telling me to shut up so go ahead and read lol I hope you enjoy!!!

Chapter Thirty~one

Jasmine’s Pov

My heart felt as if it had shot up into my mouth as Chase came out of nowhere. He stood in between his dad and me looking as shocked and shaken up as I was feeling. My stomach sunk as the fear of him here with us. I felt bad enough that Richard was risking his own life for me, let alone his son as well. Bile rose in my mouth as I began to panic. Just as I was about to scream at him for being here the goddess spoke up. Even though I could hear every word she was saying, I couldn’t stop my mind from going crazy, as I grew more and more anxious with every passing second. Then the goddess’s words sunk in making my head snap in her direction. Why the hell would she call him here? “God damn her didn’t she know that she was literally handing him a death sentence.” I thought angrily. As if she could sense my temper rising she looked me straight in the eye. “Jasmine I know you don’t understand why right now, but I thought you had grown to trust me?” she questioned me. Her eyes stared at me so intensively it was as if they were burning straight through to my soul. “I-I do It’s-s just…. God damn it I do, but why the hell him?” I yelled.” don’t you think I have caused their family enough pain without sending another one of them to their death.” I said feeling guilty mad and worried all at once. She just stood their staring at me not saying a word not a goddamn word. “WELL” I asked. Only this time I couldn’t hide the amount of anger I was feeling towards her. She began shaking her head from side to side “Oh Jasmine child I really thought we were passed all this well obviously you still don’t trust me.” She said sounding irritated, well more disappointed. Guilt washed over me as I thought of everything she has done to help and protect me and right now I felt as if I had shoved it all back in her face. Bowing my head down in shame,” I’m sorry I do trust you. I’m just worried. I’m scared. Hell I’m full out shitting myself and knowing that not only Caleb’s life is in my hands but now also his dad’s and twin brothers as well. I’m scared shitless.” I told her honestly. “Well Jasmine you will be pleased to know then that the evil one will not harm them as it is you he wants not these two and also I have brought them here mainly to help and protect me then you.” Registering her words brought so much relief to me. “Oh” was all I could reply as feeling even more guilty that I thought so low of her. “Well enough with the chit chat we have enough to deal without standing here chatting.” She said as she spun on her heels and began walking well floating deeper into the dark creepy woods.

Every step we took deeper into the woods reminded me of a horror movie I had once watched with my friends back home. I missed them so much right now, as I haven’t even talked to them since all this crap started. Deep in my own thoughts, I wasn’t watching were I was stepping and tripped over a big tree that lay dead on the woods floor.  Landing hard on the floor, I bit hard into my lip to stop myself from yelping out in pain. Crows began frantically flying low around us. Their wild squawking screams echoed sending cold chills straight through me. Petrified I curled myself up into a ball holding onto my ankle. I called upon the wind hoping that somehow I could shoo them away as they were totally freaking me out. Raising one of my hands, I asked the wind to take them away. Almost instantly, my body began to glow the most brightest yellow. Then within a matter of minutes, the dark woods became silent as the birds disappeared deep into the woods. Leaving out a breath I didn’t even realise I was holding I silently thanked the elements. Looking up I found Richard and Chase just staring at me in awe. Nevertheless, the goddess had a complete different expression; one I had rarely seen her use. She looked proud, so proud that I actually smiled even with all that was going on around us. “Well done my child you done well. Now you need to heal yourself as the evil one now knows you’re here.” she stated. I wasn’t to sure how to heal myself but then I remembered the day I saved Paul. Placing both of my hands on my ankle, I asked the spirits to heal me. The bright white glowing of my hands let me know they were helping.