Chapter Thirty~two

Thank you all for all of your wonderful comments and votes!!! :D

Also I would like to welcome all my new followers, all 90 of you! Thank you so much for your support :) but I have to say I nearly had a heart attack when I seen I had so many new followers lol

Please continue voting and commenting and if you wouldn’t mind recommend this books to your friends and family as I would really appreciate it as I always do appreciate every thing you all do for me.

Much Love and appreciation Mel xx

Enjoy!

Chapter thirty~two

In the not so far distance, I could see the goddess floating just above the ground. She had built some kind of force shield around her that was also holding back the evil ones army. She looked as stunning as the aura surrounding her was glowing with the purest of whites. Then I spotted Richard but there was no sign of Chase. My heart started to increase but feeling the earth shaking and the wind increase around me I began to push myself off the ground. Next thing I saw was a blur of brown flying towards me. The heavy weight of the evil one was no longer on top of me. Springing up on all fours, I saw who I knew was Chase tackling the evil one. The evil one was sinking his teeth into chase at every chance he got and vice versa. I couldn’t help the tears as I watched in horror at the sight in front of me. Taking this as my opportunity to change back into my human form I tried again only this time I had the spirits alongside me encouraging and guiding me the entire time.

Standing naked in the clearing I could see that Chase was badly injured.  With the light beaming reflecting down from the full moon, I could see his fur was dripping in blood. Seeing the evil one charging at him I placed my hands onto the ground causing the earth to shake so hard that it knocked the evil one clear of the floor. Panicking I began running towards Chase. Placing my naked exposed body right in front, I tried to block chase from the evil one.

 With my back to Chase I could not see how badly injured he was, but if the smell of blood had anything to go by, then I knew he was bad.

The evil one came charging towards me; quickly extending my hands out in front of me, I called the wind element. Moving my hands in a circling motion I had built a small tornado as the evil one got closer I done a shooing motion using my hands sending the tornado right in the evil ones path. The tornado pick the evil one up and began spinning him around before sending him flying across the clearing. Knowing the evil one was out of range I fell down onto my knees,” Chase” I called nervously. His wounds were even worse than I had imagined. He had chunks of flesh missing. Some of the wounds were so deep that I could actually see his insides. Turning around so I could throw up I heard Chase whimpering. Quickly wiping my mouth before turning back around to him, I tried comforting him. However, it was know use. I knew if I didn’t heal him now he was going to die on me. Before I even had a chance to place, my hands on his chest the evil one had picked me up trapping my arms and legs in the process. Fuck, I mumbled to myself flinging my body around as I tried to break free. “FUCK I HATE YOU! YOU EVIL PIECE OF SHIT! LET ME GO!” I screamed repeatedly, as I continued to struggle to free myself.  Feeling the pull of the bond between my wolf and the evil one strengthen inside of me something snapped. Opening up my heart I prayed with my heart and soul for Caleb to fight for me for the gods to trust me and for my full elemental powers to engulf me. My body jolted as if I had just been electrocuted. The power that engulfs me was so powerful that it sent the evil one not only flying across the clearing but he was engulfed in flames.