Chapter Forty~two

Chapter Forty~two

Chase's  Pov

When Jasmine’s parents entered the pack house along with a few of their pack members, my wolf started going wild. When a scent so sweet, so amazing almost paralyzed me.

 My wolf was going insane with want, no let me rephrase that, need. I scanned the entire room desperately searching for whom this most glorious scent belonged too. That is when my eyes locked with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my whole life. She was petit, with long hair that almost glowed it was so golden. Her eyes, oh my god her eyes had my insides going crazy. They where hazel, but that wasn’t what had me hooked. What hooked me were the flecks that sparkled, they were the brightest blue, just like the ocean. Her olive skin looked so silky and smooth that I couldn’t help imagining sliding my naked body up against hers and kissing her from head to toe. I didn’t need my wolf to tell me who this beautiful girl was, I knew who and what she was before I even seen her. She was my mate, the one who I was destined to be with. The girl I had waited for, for so long.

 Yes, Jasmine used to be my mate, but my brother and the evil one tore her away from me. Yes at first, I wanted nothing more than to rip them both apart for leaving me mateless. However, right here right now I silently thanked them. Because just standing here looking at my mate, I knew what ever I had suffered before was worth it.  It was worth everything!

 To have this girl standing right in front of me now, looking at me as if I was the only person in this world had my heart beating so fast that I thought I was going to have a heart attack. My entire body exploded with so much love and desire that I couldn’t stand it any longer. I needed to touch her, hold her and as if she was feeling the same way, the pull between us became stronger. It was as if my feet where moving on their own accord. My mind body and soul wanted one thing and that was my mate.

Standing face to face our eyes locked as I wrapped my arms around her. My body came to life with hot tingling sensations. The feelings had my inner wolf screaming for her. The smell of her sweet exotic scent mixed with her sweet arousal had me going crazy. Not been able to take it any longer I scooped her up bridal style and ran up to my bedroom.

 Hearing a slight gasp leave her lips made my member stand to attention. The delightful sound of her giggling made me break into a run. Staring down at her giggling face was just so perfect.

After a while of us spending time getting to know each other, both mentally and physically I couldn’t believe that Crystal (my mate) was actually Jasmine’s first cousin.  Although a first I was a little shocked.

I was also delighted; because at least now she would have one person, she will know here.  Because as from now, she will be living here with me, she was my life now, the one that fully completes me. I know she feels the same way about me because if she didn’t, she wouldn’t have agreed to complete our mating so soon. Which I have to say was, hmm; let’s just say no words would be enough to describe how good it was. It was totally mind blowing. My entire body felt things I never thought was even possible to feel. Even when I mated with Jasmine, Yes, it was amazing but god this was so much more.

I loved Crystal so much already and we’ve only known each other for a day. As I was thinking of that my dad’s voice boomed through the packs link. “My office now!” he ordered. Placing a quick kiss onto Crystal’s forehead, I made my way towards my dad’s office. Just as I reached dad’s office I knew something was up, but what I didn’t have a clue. All I knew was that my happy bubble had just burst.

Jasmine’s Pov

As soon as we reached back at the pack house, I could feel the tension surrounding the house. “Caleb.” “Shush baby. It’s going to be all right. We have pulled through worse than this, hell you killed the evil one. What is the worst your family or mine can do hey?” Caleb’s words not only spoke of the truth but also made me realise that I was now their princess and there wasn’t a damn thing they could do to me. “Your right Caleb, We can do this, whatever it is that is going on in there we are going to be alright. Caleb I love you so much. Do you trust me?” I asked as a plan came to mind. “Jasmine I love you more than anything in this world. I owe you my life. I will always trust you no matter what.”  “Good, now I’m going to need you to stand by me when we enter that office. I don’t want you to say anything; all I want from you is to stand by me. I’m about to do something I never thought in a million years that I would do. However, for the sake of our loved ones and our future pack I’m going to let them know exactly what is going to happen and you and me will be taking our rightful places as from now.” I didn’t have a clue where all this inner strength and determination was coming from, but by god did I feel good.

 Grabbing hold of Caleb’s hand, I literally dragged him along beside me to the Alpha’s office. This was it; I was going to take my rightful place that the gods had planned for me to do. I am going to be the person that I was placed on this earth to be. Me Jasmine Stakes is going to love and protect all our kind and I’m sure as hell that I’m going to make our world a better and more peaceful place for us to live.

With my hand hoovering over the door handle, I spun around to face Caleb. “Caleb are you willing to become king of our kind along side me as your queen?” I asked through our link so no one else could hear us.

Although I felt as strong as an ox right now, I had never felt so nervous waiting for his answer. I loved Caleb more than anything in this world. Nevertheless, I also knew that if he refuses to be my king, then I would be forced to reject him, and believe me. Right now, just the thought of him rejecting me had not only my heart breaking but also my entire insides.

********************************************

I hoped you all enjoyed :)

Please vote comment or follow me

By the way, when I was having a bad case or writers block I started another werewolf story. I’m going to upload it soon but please let me know what you think. If I get 100 votes then ill continue to write, if not then I’ll just leave it. So my lovely followers my next story is in your hands. Lol

All my