Chapter Thirty~nine

Chapter Thirty~nine

Caleb’s (Evil one’s) Pov

I couldn’t stop laughing at the expression on Jasmine’s face. It was a perfect picture. I was amazed how thick and naive they all where. Tears streamed down my face with laughing so much. This only made Jasmine’s expression change into one of pure anger as I laughed harder. It was a blessing for me though, because it was exactly what I had hoped to achieve. Ha, ha.

 With her being so thick, this is going to be allot easier than I thought. I thought to myself still laughing.

Her eyes started scanning our surroundings letting me know she was trying to come up with some sort of plan. However, I had such a tight grip on her that there was know way in hell I was going to let her escape me this time. I’ve had my fun playing with her, but now it’s time to take what’s mine.

I know dam well she wont have the heart to kill me while I’m using Caleb’s body ha ha. The funny thing is she doesn’t even realise that Caleb is alive. His soul is in hell with some of my body-less men guarding him. If she kills me then she will be killing him too. With his soul floating in hell, he will end up living out the rest of his life without a body and in hell as well.  God I am so go, I thought myself, while giving myself a mental clap.

I knew that for my plan to work perfectly I needed Jasmine to kill me. Caleb will no longer be next in line Alpha. Chase will not want her, as he was just a part of my evil plot ha-ha. Therefore, he will meet his mate and Jasmine well she will be mine! All mine!

She will become the Princess of darkness and together we will wipe out all packs!  Giving us Rogues all the power. We will terrorize the human race until there are only us werewolves left. Even the goddess and heavens above will crumble without their chosen one. Everything was going to work out perfectly. Well as long as I manage to keep her from calling upon the goddess that is.

The only way that was going to be possible, is to make sure her anger never fades. So doing what I do best I began stroking her naked body, feeling her shiver under my touch put the biggest smile on my face. Seeing the rest of her or should I say Richard’s pack circling around us made me want to laugh at them. Did they really think they could stop me? Hell, they're even stupider than I thought. If that was even possible. There is only one person who can stop me! However, that would be telling…. Ha ha.

Wanting a little playtime before disappearing with Jasmine, I started touching Jasmine’s smooth silky body. Seeing Richard fighting to keep his men surrounding us back made me laugh. As they were getting more angered and frustrated as they stood watching me.  I began arousing her so much that she started moaning into my chest making my member stand to attention. I knew I had to make her angry but it was too much fun watching all the disgusted and enraged faces surrounding us. Just as I ran my fingers down her body, I could see the pack charging straight for us. Our bodies spun around as we rose up into the air, until we disappeared into thin air, leaving a pack of raging werewolves behind.  Entering the darkness of my land felt amazing and having Jasmine just felt so good. I dragged her into the bushes, as I needed to get out of Caleb’s useless body. As I released myself from his body I got a strong erg in my pants that I needed to tend to before I could even consider in angering Jasmine further.

Desperately Seeking My Mate (Watty Awards 2013 completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें