Chapter Forty~one

Hey all my lovely readers,

Fist of all I would like to apologise for not uploading for so long. However, I am now back writing and trying my hardest to catch up on all of my books. There are only a couple of chapters left in this book, which I am hoping to have finish within the next couple of weeks. Thank you all for your patience I really appreciate it.

All my love as always Mel x

Chapter Forty~one

Jasmine’s pov

With our bodies entwined as one, I could feel our bodies float up into the thin air as we made our journey back home. Although I was in my mates loving arms I couldn’t stop thinking of what or who we where going to see on our return. In the back of my mind, I had a bad feeling. Caleb must have felt me becoming anxious as I felt his arms tightening around my waist before placing a kiss on my forehead. “Everyone is fine baby. Just relax you will see soon enough.” As much as his comforting words relaxed me, there was still something niggling inside of me. It was as if I was forgetting or even missing someone or something but for the life of me, I couldn’t work it out. Shaking my head to clear my negative thoughts I sunk my head closer into Caleb’s chest. Hearing his heartbeat soothed me so much that I could feel myself starting to doze off.

What felt like only moments later I woke up. Feeling the softness of the bed along with the warmth of Caleb’s body beside me had me smiling. Then as quick as I was feeling happy and relieved I started to feel anxious. Nervously I began opening my eyes a little. I was scared shitless of what I was going to see and even though my eyes were still heavy with sleep, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.  To say I was happy was an understatement.

 We had made it back safely.

 Turning on my side my body began heating up, as I stared at Caleb’s peaceful sleeping form. I felt myself blush as my mind went into over drive with wild sexual desires. I was so excited, that I could even feel myself wetting just by looking at him. Right now, I wanted nothing more than to jump on top of him. But seeing him lying there so peaceful was the only thing that was holding me back. My wolf on the other hand didn’t care that he was asleep she wanted him and didn’t care what she had to do to get on top of him. She was so close to the service that I was struggling like hell to keep her at bay. She was going wild clawing me to take over. Caleb must have smelt my excitement as a moan escape his mouth-watering lips before he jumped on top of me. Not being able to hold back any longer, I crashed my lips hungrily against his.  The kiss became so intense our wolves took over the both of us. We made wild passionate love for the entire day and into the night. We kept making love until both our human side and our wolves were completely satisfied. I was so exhausted by that time that as soon as my eyes closed I fell asleep.

I woke up to someone pounding on our door.  Still exhausted and needing more sleep I shouted for who ever it was to go away. However, the banging continued getting louder and louder with every bang. finally giving in “I’m coming just stop bloody banging.” I shouted as I crawled my way out of bed. My entire body felt as if a truck had hit me. Even my legs felt like jelly as I went to stand up. I began giggling to myself as I thought of what had caused me to feel like this. I had never ever left myself go so wild, it was as if the hidden wild sexy beast came out ha-ha. “BANG BANG BANG.” “Oh for the love of god will you STOP!” I screamed out. Whoever it is is going to get one good slap of me, I thought to myself as I wobbled towards the door.