Chapter Thirty~four

Just a quick reminder that all my works are copyright protected so please do not copy :)

Hey my lovely readers

I have to say I loved writing this chapter lol  I hope you all do too ;)

Also a very warm welcome to all our new readers and fans that have joined us all. I want to warn all of you younger readers that there is some mild sex scenes. However, as I am a lovely person lol jk I have put a warning up just before.

So now its time for me to shut up and let you all enjoy!!

Mel x

Chapter Thirty ~four

Chase’s Pov

Before any of us had time to react, Jasmine was on top of us cuddling and kissing us all through her tears, which for once I knew were happy tears. The sight before me was a blessing but also broke my heart. Caleb and Jasmine’s eyes were locked and their love for each other was as plain as the smiles on both of their faces. As much as it killed me deep inside I was happy for them. I had made a promise to myself when we were in the evil ones clearing. That if we did make it out alive then I would do and except what ever Jasmine wanted as long as it made her happy and right now I had never seen her looking happier. Slipping my legs over the edge of the bed slowly, I tried to slip away without anyone seeing me.  However, that never happened as I felt the softness and warmness of Jasmine’s hand stop me. Keeping my head down I tried to swallow the big lump in the back of my throat as well as the tingles that were flowing through my body at her mere touch. Feeling her small but warm delicate fingers under my chin, I raised my head up. I really tried everything not to show my true feelings but the minute our eyes locked, I knew I had failed. Then what happened next shocked the fucking life out of me. Jasmine kiss me, fuck, she didn’t just peck my lips just fully made out with me. With not being able to restrain myself any longer, I returned the kiss. Our kiss became deep and passionate as our tongues tasted and explored each other mouths. My heart felt as if it had come alive as she carried on pleasuring me. It was as if we were the only ones in the room, as I had totally forgotten that her mate, my twin was sitting right beside us watching us fully devouring each others mouth. Then again why wasn’t he stopping us, I thought to myself. I continued to kiss and touch her as if my life depended on it until I couldn’t breathe any more. Breaking from the kiss our eyes locked instantly as we both panted heavily. Placing one hand on mine and the other on a smiling Caleb had my mind spinning. That’s when I heard my wolf “MATE” he growled with so much excitement I couldn’t stop the smile on my face.

The puzzled as well as the disgusted looks we were getting in the room made me want to laugh. However, I just couldn’t get my head round what was happening as I watched everyone leave the room. As soon as I heard  the door shut i looked over at my brother.

Yes, I knew Caleb was her mate and I knew I was her mate but the funny thing was I didn’t care that she was holding and kissing both of us. If I had to be honest with myself, it rather excited me in a pleasurable way.  I know that must have sounded strange even weird but now I knew why Caleb hadn’t stopped us from our heated kiss. He was being pleasured by watching us just as I am being pleasured now. Caleb and Jasmine were passionately making out just like Jasmine and I was only moments ago and let me tell you,  I was getting hard just by watching them.