Chapter Twenty~six

Hey my lovely readers :)

I have to tell you all, I was so overwhelmed seeing so many comments that I was actually in tears. Seeing so many of you coming back to read my story after such a long upload, made my day. I am truly honoured to have all of your support and I want you all to know that you all mean so much to me! Big hugs to all of you Mel xxxx

Oh one last thing sorry lol If your enjoying this story then please would you do me a big favour and recomend it to your friends and families :) Thanks Mel x

Chapter Twenty~six

Caleb’s POV

It felt so good to actually get it all out in the open.  it felt as if a big weight had been lifted off of me. I didn’t know what I was expecting my granddad’s reaction to be. However, it certainly wasn’t the way he reacted. I knew he was disappointed in me for not speaking up years ago. However, I could also see that he understood why I did what I did.  Which was what had shocked me. I was expecting him to scream shout hit me kill me anything but he just stood there silently staring at me. I could see that my Granddad was also trying his hardest not to show me how worried he was, but it showed and I knew what ever he was worrying about was bad.  

After all the elders as well as the pack doctor arrived granddad filled them all in on what had happened to me. Seeing all of their faces pale made me even more anxious. For years, I have suffered alone and now with it all out in the open I was hoping to feel some way relieved. However,

 Listening to them all rabbitting on was killing me. Especially knowing that Jasmine was out their somewhere, alone with the evil one, god only knows what she is going through right now. I thought to myself.

 I cut them all off. “Please will you all just hurry up? Jasmine is out there all alone with the evil one. we need to do something, anything to save her.  God damn it if it means you can’t help me, then tell me now. Because if that’s the case than I will have no choice but to accept Chase to be her mate. Please we just need to do something to save her.” I pleaded. My voice broke as my heart broke at agreeing to let Chase mate her. I didn’t want to let him mate her. Fuck, I wanted her so bad, but I knew deep down in my heart what I needed to do and that was to keep her safe.  Even if it means taking my own life, too save her I will.

I wanted Jasmine more than anything in this world. I loved her so much and it’s been breaking me in two by rejecting her over and over again. I hated myself for hurting her but what else could I do. I would rather her hurting then dead. I knew damn well this was not just some silly game we were playing. they had meant every word they had told me that night. The men who had beaten me that night, were ruthless, they didn’t care about anything. It was as if they got a thrill out of beaten me. I don’t even want to think of how excited they would get after killing someone. I couldn’t bear to think what they would do to Jasmine if I had mated her. “Caleb this is not something we can rush into. I know your worried.” He stopped and took in a deep breathe. the pitiful look he gave me made my mouth dry and I could even feel my heart stop for a split second.

 Reverting  his eyes towards the rest of the men they all nodded before he looked back at me. “We know who did this.” Seeing the petrified look on my granddads face, I collapsed onto the floor. “Please just tell me granddad.” I pleaded in between my sobs. “It was the evil one and his men. Caleb he is the only one who does this, and that’s why we have to be extremely careful. if we make one wrong move he will do exactly what he told you he would do. However, there is one way we can solve this. but it comes at price, just like everything does with the evil one.” My blood ran cold; as the first thing that crossed my mind was him killing Jasmine and my family. Swallowing the big lump, that had lodged itself in my throat. “I’ll do whatever it takes granddad. Just as long as it will keep him from killing my family and Jasmine, Just tell me what to do.” I told him honestly.