Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty 

Although the evil one repulsed me, I couldn’t help the way my body was reacting to his touch. I yearned for more as excitement built up within me. I was falling to pieces as my mind was yelling one thing my wolf was screaming another then my body another. I was so mixed up I wished that I could have had Chase as my mate. I loved my mate, as that was how it happened with us werewolves and there was no way of stopping it.

 The minute our eyes locked that was it, he owned me. Then again, he had rejected me. If I let the evil one mate me it will be the end of our kind, as we know it. But that wasn’t the worst of it as if I let Chase mate me I will be taking away the true feelings a mate could only give him. I was so fucked up I really didn’t know what to do. Well that’s if I could do anything to stop the evil one in the first place.

I felt him putting more pressure against my core. I knew what it was and what he was about to do and as much as I wanted to break from his hold and run I couldn’t. As I was too sexually aroused. Just as he pushed his tip of his hardened member deeper into me, he had pulled it back out. Everything had stopped just like my nightmares did. I prayed that everything was just a nightmare but as usual, it wasn’t.

Before making out what was the hell was happening, I was thrown onto the bed, with who I knew was my mate landing right on top of me. My wolf squealed with excitement as she tried to take over. My body heated up as if I was alight as pleasurable tingles erupted throughout my entire body. Making even my core explode just by him lying on top of me. I wanted him to take me now. I didn’t care that he had rejected me.  I didn’t care if he never accepted me afterwards. All I knew is that I needed him to satisfy me and my wolf now.

He began kissing and nibbling my neck where he was going to mark me the feeling was indescribable. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled his body closer to mine. He kissed and licked me all over even to my core. Not been able to take no more I took hold of his excited hardened member and placed it right between my legs. Just by the feel of him up against me, had my juices flowing, my heart sped up so fast it was as if I was going to explode. “Please take me now, please.” I pleaded with so much need. “Not yet baby, I want to hear you scream my name.” He replied as he nibbled on my ear. His words cut through me like a knife.

 It was as if I was drowned by a bucket of ice-cold water. As the reality of what I was, doing hit me like a bomb, as well as they were the evil ones exact words as well.  With my brain snapping back to normal, I sprung up and pushed him off me. Thankfully, he was so tied up in the moment that it was allot easier than I had thought it would be.

Sitting up on the bed in my birthday suit, I was horrified to see that Chase and Richard were standing there with a mixture of shock and worry clear on their faces. However, the look in Chase’s eyes was what had made me feel guilty, as he looked completely torn even broken hearted.  “Chase.” I called, my voice sounded as hurt and broken as I felt and he looked. His eyes met with mine but only for a split second before he looked away. I knew what he was feeling because I was feeling the same. I felt as if I had cheated on him. I felt so ashamed that he had seen his brother and me like that.

I felt like a total bitch. Then on the other hand, he wasn’t my mate so why am I feeling like this, I thought to myself. As if Richard had noticed what I was thinking, he ordered both of the boys out of the room whilst handing me some clothes.