Chapter 22

Hinata sat down next to sasuke and smiled "hey, while they are taking a nap is it okay if I visit shino and kiba? To see how they have been doing?"

Sasuke looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

"Kiba?" He asked.

"Yes, I haven't talked to him since...you know when"

"Fine, but he better not try anything" sasuke sighed and turned his attention back to the news.

"Have fun sweetie" she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hurry back dork, you know what they are like when they wake up" he smiled and she stood up.

"I'll be back in twenty minute" she blew him a kiss and walked out the house quietly.

He sighed and laid back on the couch to watch the television. He heard the mumbling baby talk from the next room over and rubbed his head.

"Go to sleep!" He called out and one of them yelled baby noises back. Daizu started to cry.

"Dammit" he sighed and got up. He walked to their shared room and bent down into the blue crib to grab him. He wiggled around and sasuke poked his stomach.

"C'mom dork let me pick you up" sasuke smiled and daizu giggled while hanako stood up in her crib while holding on the the wooden bars.

"I'll get you in a second dork" sasuke smiled and picked up daizu then hanako.

Daizu gently hit his twin sister and she returned the favour.

"What is up with you two fighting?" Sasuke kissed hanako's forehead.

~hinata~

She knocked on the plain oak door and shino opened it.

"Hey hina long time no see" he smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Hey dork, where's kiba?" She smiled as he pulled her in.

"Out with his girlfriend"he smiled "poor Akamaru had to stay here coz he licks her face a lot."

"Kiba got a girl? Who is she?"hinata asked as Akamaru jumped up and started licking her cheek.

"Eh.. I dunno her name but she's nice" he smiled and adjusted his glasses.

"How has kiba been?" She asked while petting Akamaru.

"Better, he might get his own place... then I can finally get the smell of dog outta here."

Akamaru growled playfully and nipped at shinos fingers.

"That would be-" hinata started but was cut off by the door opening, then closing.

"Shino?" Kiba called out and walked into the living room. He looked at hinata and smiled softly.

"Hey dork, it's been a while" he sat on the couch and Akamaru climbed unto his lap and laid down.

"How have you been" she smiled.

"A lot better" he smiled and noted at the awkwardness.

"Yeah... so I should go" she smiled and rubbed the back of her head.

"Yeah, that'd be good" Kiba smiled "have fun with... life"

"You too" she walked out the house a d closed the door.

"What was she doing here?" She heard kiba through the door.

"Just visiting" shino replied.

"I told you what I-" Kiba started.

"Shut up you overgrown child" shino growled "she's our friend and old teammate, get over your feelings"

Hinata sighed and started walking home.
He seems better but it's probably best if we keep our contact limited from now on, she thought.

As she approached her house she heard one of the kids crying loudly.

She smiled, Sasuke shouldn't be left alone with those two anyways.

She opened the door to see daizu rolling around on the floor and sasuke struggling to change hanako's diaper.

She laughed.

"What are you doing dork?" Hinata kissed his cheek and he blushed.

"You usually change her diaper, I'm not used to... I usually change daizu... somethings missing hinata" she laughed and bumped his hip with hers.

"go get daizu" sasuke blushed and rubbed his head.

"Girls are weird" he mumbled as he walked over to pick up daizu. "guess us guys gotta stay together, right little man?" he smiled and daizu giggled.

"Yeah? Just wait till her first boyfriend" hinata smiled and finished putting on a fresh diaper for hanako.

"I'll be dead by then" sasuke smiled "and daizu will make sure that no one kisses his sister, ever"

"He'll be too busy staring at narutos daughter" she smiled and carried hanako to go sit with sasuke.

"You mean kushina? Nahh he wouldn't, he'll be too busy becoming the best ninja ever so he can protect his mum and sister" sasuke smiled.

"Your a dork baby"she kissed sasukes lips gently and he smiled.

"But you love it" he kissed her back.