Chapter ten

When hinata had woken up sasuke was glaring at a wall with his fists clenched.

"Damn naruto" he muttered softly and she looked at him.

"Sasuke?"

"Hm? Oh hey hinata, you sleep well?" Sasuke asked distractedly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" sasuke muttered. Hinata studied his face.

"Listen I'm going to go take care of something, so I'll be back soon" he stood up and stretched.

"Oh okay"

"Kiba got out of the hospital yesterday, just thought you should know" he kissed her forehead and walked out the room.

"I'll see you in a bit"

He walked out the room and started walking towards the training field. He grabbed his phone and texted naruto.

"Training field, ten minutes"

"I'm already there"

Sasuke smirked and walked into the training field. He saw naruto, kiba and akamaru sitting patiently.

"Guess you called for backup"

"Shut up uchiha" kiba growled.

"If you lose you have to admit that you aren't as great as you think" naruto said.

"And leave hinata alone" kiba added.

"Fine but what if I win?"

"I will persuade the village to love you again"

"And I'll leave hinata alone.. Romantically speaking" kiba smiled.

"Alright let's hurry this up" sasuke pulled out his sword.

"No, no weapons" naruto smiled "just fists"

"Fine" sasuke slid his sword back in it's holster.

Kiba and akamaru stood up and naruto cracked his knuckles. Kiba was the first to attack, he attempted to punch sasuke.

Sasuke moved out of the way and punched him in the jaw, and naruto tried to kick his legs out from underneath.

Damn it, sasuke thought as he punched naruto in the stomach and kiba punched sasuke in the face.

Akamaru growled and bit sasuke's forearm. He cried out in pain and attempted to punch the dog off his person but akamaru had his jaw locked. Kiba took this as an opportunity to pelt sasuke with multiple hard punches.

Akamaru bit down harder as sasuke kicked kiba off of him and punched naruto.

Sasuke felt a small pain erupt from behind his eyes and he knew his sharingan activated. Sasuke managed to punch the dog off and he grabbed his left arm. He felt electricity spark in his hand, but before he knew it a large pain shot out from his back, kiba had stabbed him with a shuriken.

"Damn it kiba we said no weapons!" Naruto shouted and the attacks stopped.

"He had his sharingan!" Kiba cried out and akamaru whined. Sasuke looked at his right arm, the one akamaru had bitten, and saw his flesh was completely torn apart, he looked closer and saw the white of his bone and blood had completely covered his arm.

"Sasuke, let's get you to the hospital" naruto said and sasuke gently shook his head.

"I'm fine.. Just might need some bandages" he started to breathe hard and tears stung at his eyes. The pain was unbearable, he clearly saw the blood dripping from his abdomen. The shuriken had completely went through his body and every move he made resulted in more pain and more blood.