Chapter 15

A couple days after hinata got out of the hospital, she could walk almost perfectly. She still had bandages around her wrists, and she hated taking them off.

"Baby don't look at them" she looked at the floor as sasuke changed her bandages.

"I don't mind" sasuke smiled.

"They're ugly" she looked at him and he shushed her.

"There is nothing ugly about my hinata" he finished putting on her fresh bandages and hugged her.

"But-"

"The only butt I wanna see is yours going to the table" sasuke smiled as she flushed a deep crimson.

"Wh...what?" She blushed.

"Go to the table dork" sasuke smiled and gently ruffled her hair. She walked to the table and sat down.

"I'll make you some soup" he smiled and walked to the stove.

"Don't trouble yourself" she smiled. He heard the soft thumps of feet on a hardwood floor and itachi walked into the kitchen, wearing a black shirt and gray jeans. He smiled and sat at the table next to hinata.

"Sasuke's cooking? Awesome" he smiled.

"For hinata"

"And your brother" he smiled

"Fine..what do you want?" Sasuke looked at his older brother.

"Filet mińon, mashed potatoes, a Pepsi, and macaroni and cheese" itachi smiled and sasuke glared at his brother.

"Like hell, you can have soup too"

"So mean" itachi smiled "but he's nice to his girlfriend huh? You'll tell me if he's mean right?" He looked at hinata.

"Wh..what? He treats me great" she blushed a little and smiled. Sasuke set bowls in front of both of them and rolled his eyes.

"Just eat itachi" sasuke sighed and sat down. Itachi smiled and pushed the bowl towards sasuke.

"I got stuff to do, so I'll see you guys later" itachi stood up and stretched.

"Where are you going? And you annoyed me for nothing?" Sasuke asked, slightly irritated.

"Places" he smiled and walked out the house.

"Weirdo" sasuke rolled his eyes and started eating.

"Why are you so mad at him all the time sasuke?" Hinata asked in between mouthfuls.

"Well for starters he killed my parents, he came back and won't tell me where he's been, he leaves everyday all day and doesn't help us with anything, then comes back and cleans the ice box out" sasuke sighed and rubbed his temples.

"It's not that bad" she smiled.

"Yeah right" he said sarcastically and started eating.

"Baby-"

"Hinata, its nothing just eat" he stood up "I'll be back in a bit" he walked away from the table and walked to itachi's room. Maybe I can find some clue as to where he is always going, sasuke thought. He saw itachi's unmade bed and a pile of clothes piled on the floor.

You'd think he would clean this place, sasuke sighed and looked around.

"Sasuke" hinata called out.

"What?" He replied giving up the search he barely started and walked back to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for getting you mad" she looked at him a little sad.

"It's not your fault" he took her hands and kissed her forehead.

"But I said something to make you upset" she looked at the ground

"Hey baby, stop being sad okay? I'm not angry" he smiled

"Promise?"

"I promise" he smiled and heard a loud knock at the door. He walked to the door and pulled it open.

"Naruto?"

"Umm...hi" the blonde smiled awkwardly.

"What do you want?" Sasuke leaned against the door frame.

"Neji's awake"

"What?" Sasuke stood up "but he's been-"

"Yeah..tell hinata"

"Yeah, okay dobe" sasuke closed the door and walked to hinata, ignoring naruto's complaining outside.

"Sasuke what's wrong?" Hinata stood up and walked to him.

"Nothing's wrong" sasuke smiled "but I have good news"

"What's that?" Hinata smiled

"Neji's awake" sasuke smiled and thought bitterly, and he'll probably try to convince you to leave me