21!!

~~Later~

"Hinata?" Sasuke mumbled, checking to see if she was awake.

"Hn?" She replied, dozing off.

"How come your gonna pick this lame disney movie and not watch it?" Sasuke sighed.

"Frozen isn't lame" she mumbled and sasuke stroked her stomach. It was huge... no that's mean.... the baby in her tummy was big.. is that better?

"I like lion king better" he smiled and she smiled at him.

"Nahh beauty and the beast is best" she poked his nose and sat up.

Okay it was more like her trying to sit up with sasuke helping her.

"Your a dork" sasuke smiled and stretched "hungry?"

She looked at sasuke with pain in her eyes and her teeth gritted.

"The baby?" Sasuke asked his heart picking up.

"N..no" she winced and sasuke sighed internally in relief, just a contraction.

He slid his hand into hers and stroked her hair.

"Just breathe it will be over soon" he smiled and her grip on his hand tightened and he winced slightly.

"Don't break me hina" he smiled and she let go of his hand and sighed.

"It's gone" she smiled.

"C'mon your staying at the hospital until the baby comes out" he walked to a kitchen and pulls out a wheelchair. "Get in" he ordered and smiled and hinata smiled.

"Sasuke I don't want to"

"Aww that's cute, you think you have a choice" he laughed and picked her up and set her down in the wheelchair gently.

"Don't make me have to belt uou in there" he smiled and she sighed.

"I can't get up anyways.... can we get some pretzels?" She asked as he pushed the wheelchair out.

"Pretzels? I was thinking burgers" he smiled "and a kids meal for junior"

"C'mon dork babies can't eat a burger" she rolled her eyes.

"Your right... we'll get him a cookie... it has eggs and crap in it so it should be fine" he laughed and pushed the wheelchair.

"Your a dork" she laughed "but can we get some chips? And you can eat the burger"

"You sure? Last time you said that you yelled at me for like an hour coz you said you wanted some pickles" he rubbed the back of his head.

"I'm sure" she smiled.

"Right then" he kept pushing her and she smiles.

"So what are we gonna name our kid?"

"Hn? Oh ummm... I dunno... we can have two and name them tweedledee and tweedledum" he smiled.

"Nahh I was thinking daizu for a boy or hanako for a girl"

"Sounds good to me, just.. dont paint her room pink" he laughed "it will hurt my manliness"

"S...sasuke" hinata whimpered.

"Another contraction? This is why we are going to the-" he was cut off.

"No my water broke!" She yelled earning them looks.

Wait... what?
Can I be a dad? Will I be a good dad? What if our kid hates me coz if all Ive done? What if hinata doesn't make it? What if I have a baby girl and she gets a boyfriend? What if my son gets a girl pregnant?
What if I can't do it

Sasuke thought all of this in a split second as he picked up hinata and started sprinting towards the hospital.

Yes, he picked up a pregnant woman and ran.... deal with it

He ran in the hospital and the doctors immediately heard her screams and they laid her down on a gurney and pushed her to a room. Sasuke followed in a daze quickly behind.

She had shouted obscenities at the doctors, at sasuke, at the nurse. Sasuke held her hand close and kissed her forehead during the process.

Then her screams stopped and two small voices began screaming.

"-tions sir" the doctor said and sasuke was shaken out of his daze.

"What?"

"two healthy kids, one of each gender" he handed one wrapped in a pink blanket to him and sasuke looked down at the bundle.

A small baby girl with pale lavender eyes and short black hair looked up at him. Her cries stopped as sasuke held her close.

"I'l never let anyone hurt you hanako" he whispered and closed his eyes.

"Sasuke, lemme see her" hinata murmered weakly. Sasuke handed her the baby and smiled as he watched her hold two babies that made strange noises.

He sat next to her bed and gently kissed hanako's and daizu's forehead.

"I'm so happy to have you three" hinata had a huge smile that matched sasukes.

"Me too hina" he kissed her lips.

{I do believe this will be the end,

Just kidding hahaha maybe 2 more okay? One to tie up lose ends and the last one shall be a surprise yayy}