chapter eighteen

"Hinata? I know you have a lot of things going on right now" sasuke gently took her hands in his "but I want to ask you something"

Hinatas soft purple eyes met his Onyx ones.

"What is it sasuke?" She asked solemnly and he kissed her forehead.

"Would you marry me?" Sasuke put his hand on her cheek "I know it seems sudden and you might not want to, but I spend every waking moment thinking about you, when my eyes are closed all I see is your smiling face, I want to wake up and see your sleeping face every morning"

"I want to hear you saw you love me, and I want to hear you say my name" sasuke whispered and hinata flushed.

"Wh..what?" She blushed. Sasuke grabbed a small black box and opened it. A diamond ring gazed back at hinata and her face was bright red.

"Sasuke I..." she stuttered and sasuke slid the ring on her finger.

"Just.. I love you so much" sasuke looked at her "your just so perfect and amazing and I can't let you slip through my fingers"

Sasuke put his hands on her cheeks "please don't say no, I want to respect you and I want to hold you in my arms, I want to have your children"

"Sasuke I don't know what to say" she blushed and sasuke took her hands.

"Say yes baby" he stared into her eyes. A big smile danced on her lips and she hugged sasuke close.

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you too" he smiled and kissed her neck.

His hands traveled down her back and he slowly lifted her shirt. Her cheeks flushed as he pulled the fabric over her head and kissed her collarbone. Her nervous fingers shook as she tried to unbutton his shirt and he smiled.

"Your cute" he kissed her lips and slid his tongue in her mouth. He made her lay back as he pulled off her jeans and he smiled.

"Your perfect"

~the next morning~

Sasuke's eyes peeled open and he rubbed his head. He noted that a hinata, naked he might add, sleeping on his chest. She was wearing a small smile and really bad bed hair.

Sasuke planted a small kiss on her forehead.

Later :3 ~~~~~~~

"Shit" hinata murmured and hid her face in her hands.

"What's wrong babe?" Sasuke walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"N..nothing" hinata looked away and sasuke poked her cheek.

"Tell me" he smiled

"...im pregnant" she looked away and sasuke blushed.

"Wh..what?"

{Sorry if the quality of my writing is seriously sucky but I'm bored and I felt like updating, leave comments for suggestions and such}