Chapter 23

"Mum wake up" hinata felt something hitting her back, and she rolled over to hide her face in the pillow.

"Mum, c'mon daddy's back" a little girls voice erupted and hinata opened her eyes and sat up.

"Kids it's early, go back to sleep" hinata rubbed her eyes and smiled.

"But daddy woke us up when he got inside" daizu smiled.

"Sorry sweetie" sasuke walked into the room and pulled off his jacket and shirt.

"It's okay, how was the mission?" Hinata smiled at her husband and he smiled.

"Long and boring, that's how it was, just a bunch of paperwork I gotta do now but I'll do it later" sasuke pulled off  his shoes and socks.

"Daddy! Guess what? I threw a kunai and hit the bullseye!" Daizu smiled big and sasuke pulled him into the bed and smiled.

"You did? That's great" Sasuke asked and hanako crawled on hinata's chest and smiled.

"That's nothing daddy, I beat kina in our fight today" hanako poked her tongue at daizu and he pulled her hair.

"Nuh uh! Dad she's lying" daizu called out.

"Hey, stop fighting" sasuke looked at his son and pinched his nose and hinata kissed hanako's cheek.

"They both did very good" hinata smiled and she stroked daizu's hair.

"But my twins need their sleep" hinata smiled and they pouted.

"Awww c'mon mum" they both pouted and sasuke smiled.

"If you guys don't sleep, the monsters will get you and bite off your toes" sasuke grinned as daizu hid his face in his chest.

"Okay okay!" Hanako covered her eyes and they both quickly fell asleep.

"Your kids are dorks" sasuke smiled and kissed hinata cheek.

"Our kids dork" she smiled at him.

"I love you hinata uchiha" he stroked her cheek and she smiled big.

"I love you too sasuke" she hugged him and he kissed her forehead.

"Together forever?" Sasuke asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" she smiled at him and he pinched her cheeks.

"Get some sleep princess" he smiled and she soon quickly fell asleep.

Sasuke looked at his sleeping children, then at his wife, the Smile not leaving his face.

"Im home"

{Heyyy! Well that's it... it's finally over I'm so happy that so many people read it, your all awesome!!!
And if you liked this you should check out my GajeelXlevy fanfic}