Chapter 5

He was nodding off around six in the morning with an angel in his arms. When the thunder finally stopped she held him closer and kissed his chest in her sleep.
When she woke up she saw his tired red eyes and kissed his nose.
"Did you stay up all night?" She asked.
"What? Oh, no this is my umm..my sharingan" he lied.
"If your going to lie, at least do a good job" she smiled "you should go lay in bed and sleep"
He made her sit on the couch and laid his head in her lap.
"I wanna sleep here" he mumbled and she blushed as he dozed off in her lap.
Sasuke's dreams weren't pleasant, not in the slightest. It was him and his mum sitting at the table, she was crying but sasuke couldn't speak words of reassurance, when he opened his mouth unintentional hateful words slipped through his lips.
"I hate you" no..mum don't believe that, he thought desperately trying to say he loved her and he missed her "I'm glad your dead. I should be thanking itachi"
She cried harder and sasuke's father appeared behind her, his eyes were red and hateful. He held up a sword in his hands.
No..mum run! Sasuke thought struggling to stand up. His father's body suddenly transformed into itachi's.
"You don't have enough hate sasuke" he smiles and laughed maniacally as he slit his mothers throat.
"You bastard!" Sasuke cried out "she loved you! She gave you life!" Itachi was still smiling and dropped the knife.
"It's your fault stupid" a familiar voice said behind the older brother. A very familiar sword struck through itachi's middle and he dissolved into thin air revealing another sasuke uchiha, wearing a white shirt that showed most of his chest.
"You are the reason they all died" the other sasuke laughed and everything dissolved into a thick blackness.
Sasuke woke up to hinata roughly shaking him. He sat up and rubbed the back of his head.
"What's wrong hinata?" He asked.
"You were crying in your sleep, and talking" she looked at him worriedly.
"What did I say?" He smiled nervously.
"You were mainly spouting nonsense and random words but then you said 'she loved you' and you started crying" she rubbed at the dry tears on his face.
"It was just a nightmare, nothing to worry about" he stretched "you hungry?"
"Sasuke, I know we haven't known each other for a long time but please tell me what's wrong" she looked at him.
"Listen they're just nightmares, I have them all the time" he stood up and smiled. "I'll make some eggs" he walked to the kitchen and she sighed audibly.
"Don't worry about it hinata, it's nothing" she followed him to the kitchen.
"So you won't tell me?"
"Nothing to tell" he smiled and started cooking "are you going to stay over? I don't have any girl stuff"
"I figured I would go home and bring some of my stuff over here if that's alright with you" sasuke smiled.
"I don't mind at all, just be safe okay? After all that rain it's slippery outside" he finished cooking and put the eggs on a plate and handed it to her.
"So, why don't I see you around the village at all?" She started eating.
"I don't want to bother anyone so I just stay home or train" he started eating as well.
"No human contact at all?" She kept eating and looked at him.
"Nahh, I just don't like being around large crowds of people, they tend to be loud" he stuffed his cheeks with eggs until the plate was empty and his cheeks puffed out.
"Oh" she said quietly finishing her eggs.
"You can do whatever you want, I don't mind, just be safe okay? Sorry if I'm being to pushy or something" he started washing dishes.
"You aren't" she smiled "it just lets me know you care" He blushed and she kissed his cheek.
"I'll be back soon okay?" She walked out the house and he watched her leave.
"Nice ass" he mumbled almost silently to himself after she closed the door.