Chapter eleven

Rage flickered through hinata's eyes for the first time and naruto had never seen her this mad.

"Hinata you need to take a deep breath okay?"

"Naruto, I need to do this" she grabbed the phone and dialled kiba. After a couple seconds of it ringing he picked up.

"Hey naruto, so is sasuke dead or what?" Hinata could hear his smirk.

"What the hell kiba?" Hinata clenched her fists, causing her stitches on her arm to rip.

"Hinata? Listen I-"

"No, save it kiba" hinata growled "don't ever speak to me again, you hurt someone I care about and that is unforgivable" she hung up and naruto looked at her arms.

"Let's get you back to your room okay?" He smiles and ruffles her hair.

"No, I'm fine" she gently rubbed the back of her head.

"Well, I'll stay here to make sure" naruto smiled and sat in a chair.

"Why did you guys fight?" Hinata said gently holding sasuke hand.

"Well sasuke's been acting different lately so he got me mad and well... I challenged him and then I met kiba and he was pissed off at sasuke for... Stuff and-" naruto started.

"What stuff?" Hinata intruded.

"I dunno he didn't tell me" naruto lied "anyways, he wanted to fight sasuke too and you know the rest"

"Oh.." She sighed "I guess he has been different lately"

"Get him to talk to you about itachi, make him get it off his chest" naruto smiled "do it while he's on these drugs"

"What?"

"He won't lie" he smiled and gently sales sasuke's cheeks until he awoke.

"Nngh.." Sasuke woke up and rubbed his eyes. Naruto left the room and smiled.

"Hey sasuke can I ask you something?" Hinata smiled.

"Depends what I get for answering" he smirked.

"Tell me about itachi" she looked at the raven haired man.

"H..he was the best brother ever" he smiled a little "I miss him so much"

"Tell me about it"

"He had a girlfriend, she was like my older sister and they were perfect together" he smiled "she was really pretty and they adored each other, but she died on a mission"

"She walked into an ambush" he continued "and itachi lost himself after that, I didn't understand because I was just a child but he became depressed... Then he killed my parents and left me to fend for myself" tears slipped down his cheeks.

"You don't have to talk about it" hinata wiped his face.

"No you need to know" sasuke sighed "I thought he hated me, I was so weak all I wanted to do wall kill him" he sighed "but he was always looking out for me and then he disappeared, I was on my way to kill him but it's like he was wiped off the face of the earth"

"I still can't find him and every time I see that damn journal of his I feel stupid, I should have known how he was" sasuke closed his eyes "I want to apologise to him, and I'll find him"

"Sasuke, I'm sorry" hinata said.

"What about you and neji? What's your story?" Sasuke smiled.

"well my mother died during my sister's birth, and my father didn't exactly like me but he took a liking to neji. Neji was always really strong, one of the strongest in the academy...well kurenia-Sensai helped me get stronger. I tried to impress my father and neji but it really didn't work."

"Neji is in a coma" she smiled a little "he's probably never going to wake up"

"Hey let's talk about something else" sasuke smiled "wanna talk about.. Umm.."

"Wanna watch tv?" Hinata smiled.

"Yeah, it's the World Cup right?"

"Sasuke that's not for another year" hinata smiled.

"What? No, no way I made plans and everything" he sighed.

"When did you make plans?"

"Umm.. I wanna go home" sasuke tried to sit up and hinata made him lay down.

"Listen forget the television and go to sleep" hinata smiled.

"Forget everything okay? You deserve a nice long rest" she smiled.

"Sleep with me" he outstretched his arms.

"I'm sorry I can't, I need to go back to my room"

"Kiss?"

"Yeah" she kisses his lips and he smiled.

"Have a good sleep" he mumbled and falls asleep. Hinata smiles and gently rolled herself back to her room and her stitched started to rip open more.

She winced slightly and saw kiba leaning against her door.

"Hinata please listen to me-"

"Kiba save it and go home" he opened the door for her and she rolled in.

"Your my teammate please listen to me-"

"Kiba, go!" She shouted and he looked a litre sad.

"What happened to you?" He stormed out the room and she painfully got herself into bed.

"Nothing happened to me" she muttered.