Chapter 2

Over the next couple of days sasuke didn't leave his house for anything. He just quietly sat on the couch and watched the television, he didn't eat either.

The phone rang a couple times but all of the messages annoyed him.

"Hey sasuke, are you okay? I-" he pushed the delete button and the idiots voice vanished, leaving sasuke in the silence.

Why am I feeling like this, he thought, it's just some girl. Her smile appeared in his mind and he rubbed his eyes.

"Why can't I forget about her?" He angrily punched the sofa pillows and glared at the wall.

He thought about kissing her, and stroking her hair as his tongue explored her mouth. He blushed, that would be his first kiss...with a woman anyways.

He thought about waking up and seeing her peaceful and calm face sleeping next to him. Her fragile and small body in his arms.

His stomach lurched and tears stung his eyes. Get ahold of yourself sasuke, he shook his head, your acting like a fool.

There was a knock at the door and he sighed, debating whether or not to answer it. But what if it was her? He stood up and walked to the tall oak door. He ran a hand through his hair and slowly pushed open the door.

It wasn't her. It was naruto, smiling again.

"Hey sasuke, I heard about you and hinata"

"What? Who told you?" Sasuke looked at him quickly.

"She told me, I heard she slept in your bed" he wiggled his eyebrows and sasuke slammed the door.

Damn idiot...nothing happened. He looked at the floor and ignored naruto's laughing from out the door. It's just a girl, sasuke sighed and opened the door again.

"What do you want dobe?" He looked at the blonde.

"I was wondering what you were doing, you might not like me but we are friends" he smiled.

"Well I wasn't doing anything so you can leave" sasuke looked past naruto and saw the village "how is she?"

"You mean hinata? She's okay" he looked at sasuke curiously "why?"

"Just wondering dobe" naruto walked inside and looked around.

"It's kinda dark in here" he opened a curtain and sasuke sighed.

"Get out, I have work to do"

"What kind of work?"

"Just go!" Sasuke glared at him "I don't intrude on your life, so stop doing it with mine"

"Listen, i know you say you hate me and i say i hate you, but as much as i hate to say it, we are similar" Naruto looked a little hurt as he walked out the house.

Similar? To that idiot? No way in hell he thought slamming the door behind naruto.

I only need me, I only want me. Sasuke sat on the floor leaning against one of the white walls and stared at the door.

Another knock.

Sasuke sighed and threw open the door "damn it naruto I told you to get out of here"

"S..sasuke?" It was hinata.

Sasuke turned red and suddenly wished he was wearing a shirt. "What do you want?" He asked, pretending as if she was a bother.

"I just w..wanted to thank you properly" she was blushing and her eyes couldn't meet his face, but then again his eyes were more preoccupied with her chest.

"You don't need to" he muttered. she smiled, dammit..that smile again, he thought.

"I want to" he looked away.

"Why? Haven't you heard that I'm a monster?" He started to close the door "you should go"

"N..no" she said that like it was difficult to say.

"What?" He looked at her and her purple eyes were staring at the floor and she was bright red.

"Please let me make it up to you" he gently put his fingers under her chin and lifted her face so their eyes met for the first time, they both blushed hard.

"You don't need to" he smiles a little as he stared into her eyes and he leaned foreword a little. Her eyes fluttered shut and she leaned foreword as well. They're lips brushed against each others and sasuke immediately leaned in, putting more into the kiss and he could feel her warm cheeks.

He put his hand on the back of her head and she put her hand on the back of his neck and the kiss continued. This is what I want, he thought, this is what I need. She pulled back and blushed hard.

"I..didn't m..mean to.." She looked away and sasuke smiled, a real smile that came from his soul.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked.

"Wh..what?" She blushed hard.

"Please go out with me" he took her small gentle hands in his and she looked away.

"I..I can't, I don't know anything about you" his heart fell.

"I can teach you, anything you need to know" he smiled a little "please"

"I'm sorry I can't" she pulled away and ran. Sasuke his smile faded as he watched her. She looked back, he could see her tears, she pulled a note out of her pocket and set it on the ground.

Sasuke stood up quickly. What is she doing?

She left and he jogged towards the note she left. He picked it up and gently unfolded the paper.

"Sasuke,

Thank you

I really want to get to know you, you just seem so nice no matter what everyone says, would you meet me tomorrow for lunch?

Hinata"

Sasuke blushed hard and put the note in his pocket. Was this a date? He didn't know, but he was going.