Chapter seventeen

Hinata ran to the emergency room with Shino following closely behind her. She couldn't breathe and her heart sounded like thunder, Shino held her hand as if to say everything was going to be alright.

When they found kiba's room they weren't allowed in so hinata sat in the waiting room, nervously wringing her hands and chewing on her lip. After a couple hours of seeing other people getting treated and leaving, she began to fear the worst.

"Shino and hinata?" A doctor asked. He wore a white lab coat and she noticed there was blood smeared on his gloves. Her mouth went dry.

"Yes" Shino said calmly. How can he be so calm, Hinata thought, one of our closest friends might be dead!

"You can go visit him" the doctor led them into a room, there was a curtain pulled around the bed and her heart was caught in her throat. With a shaking hand she pulled back the curtain and saw kiba laying in the bed. He had a thick purple line around his neck and he was pale, his wrists were bandaged and he looked like hell. His eyes were closed in what looked like a peaceful sleep.

"This was found in his home" a nurse placed a note in hinata's hand. She stood unmoving and Shino took the note. The nurse left but the doctor stayed and scribbled notes about kiba's well being on a clipboard.

"Dear mum" Shino started "you are the best mum ever created, you always made sure I had everything I needed and wanted and I will always owe you that, I love you so much please don't blame yourself and please stay strong" tear drops made the words smudge slightly.

"Shino, you are one of the best ninja I've ever had the honour of meeting, you could kick anyone's ass" his voice slightly quivered as he kept reading "I want you to know I trusted you with my life and I always will, coz your awesome and I still remember the time you gave akamaru fleas, and you laughed for the first time ever"

"Hinata... I really don't know what to say... I always thought we would end up together but you chose sasuke, I hope he makes you happy but I'll always love you and I want everything in your life to be perfect so I left..I was a distraction, I was... I am useless, I never liked myself and i.." More teardrops smudged the paper and tears were pouting out of hinata's eyes.

"I know killing myself is selfish but I was wasting my time on this world.. I just needed to leave I'm really sorry guys but your better off without me, and hinata? Could to read the rest of this note to akamaru?" Shino's voice began to break and tears ran down his cheeks.

"You don't have to read anymore Shino" hinata whispered and he shook his head.

"I'll get the dog" he took off his sunglasses and rubbed his brown eyes and sniffled. When he walked out the room Hinata sat on the chair and put her face in her hands.

A couple minutes later akamaru happily trotted in the room, probably excepting for kiba to be siting up and watching tv. The dog sniffed his masters hand and whimpered.

"Akamaru c'mere" hinata sniffled and akamaru licked her tears.

"Kiba wrote you a note" akamaru's ears perked up "akamaru, your probably my favourite thing about this world and I'm sorry I had to leave you but mum will take care of you so it's okay" akamaru walked to kiba and licked his arm "I'm sorry buddy but I won't be back, I love you"

Hinata finished the letter and fresh tears poured down her cheeks as she watched akamaru looking at his master.

Not knowing if he will ever come home.

{them feels 😭😭😭

Hey please check out my new story crimson, it mostly revolves around naruto in a first person POV}