Chapter 12

Sasuke woke up a couple day's later with a massive headache. He winced as the sunlight shown in his face and he saw a group of people standing around his bed.

"Hey sasuke, how do you feel?" A familiar pink-haired girl smiled at him.

"Fine" he muttered and held his head as it throbbed.

"We're all here" naruto smiled and talked very loudly. Sasuke winced as they all asked what happened.

"Shut up!" Sasuke shouted and immediately regretted it from the throbbing in his head. I feel like I'm dying, he thought and winced.

"His head hurts" kakashi said and pushed a button on the wall. Almost immediately the pain disappeared and was replaced with slight dizziness.

"What are you guys doing here?" He looked up to see kakashi, naruto, Sakura, sai and ino standing in front of him "where's hinata?"

"She is in critical condition, her stitches ripped and she bled out" naruto said watching sasuke closely.

"What?" Sasuke sat up quickly and tried to stand up.

"Sasuke lay back down, she is in surgery they can save her" kakashi smiled and made him lay back down. What if they don't? What if she dies and I can't save her.

He began shaking and ran a hand through his hair.

"Wh.. S..she's.." He stuttered.

"They will fix her, I promise" Sakura smiles and naruto whispered something in her ear.

"Maybe your right naruto.." She mumbled "you'll worry yourself sick so they will put you under okay? When you wake up hinata will be next to you"

"What? Sleep? Sakura I swear if you do that I will personally kill you" he glared at her.

"Sasuke it's for the best" she walked out the room to find a nurse.

"If anything happens to her I won't hold back on your sorry asses" he shouted "I swear to god, I'll kill you"

"Sasuke yelling isn't helping you" kakashi sighed and a nurse walked back in the room and tried to slip the mask over his face.

"Get the hell away from me" he growled. She quickly activated the gas and he started to feel sleepy.

"Dammit... I hate..." Sasuke fell asleep and naruto sighed.

"Well then... You think he'll actually kill us?"

"Hard to tell" kakashi smiled "but you'll be first to go naruto"

"What?!" He shouted and sakura slapped him upside the head.

"Naruto if you wake up sasuke you won't have to worry about him killing you" she threatened.

"Why am I here?" Sai sighed.

"Because sasuke is a friend" ino smiled.

"Yeah, all my friends threaten to kill me" he rolled his eyes and walked out the room.

"I should go to" kakashi walked out the room and ino sighed.

"Bye guys" she walked out.

"And then there was two" Sakura sighed.

"Do you think hinata will be okay?" Naruto asked and looked at her.

"Yeah, hinata is strong she'll be fine" Sakura smiled and naruto kissed her cheek.

"What about sasuke?" She smiled.

"Sasuke won't give up easily, and I don't want to be here when he wakes up" naruto pulled Sakura out of the room and they left the hospital.

Meanwhile, sasuke was having a unpleasant dream.

He was in a sort of glass container. He looked around frantically until he saw a bright light shining on a puddle of blood on the ground in front of him. In the middle of the puddle was hinata, and a bloodied razor in her hands. Her flawless pale arms were torn and there was a smile on her face. Sasuke dropped to his knees and pressed his hands on the glass.

"Hinata!" He tried to shout but it was faint. She stirred slightly and he punched the glass.

"Hinata!" He screamed on the top of his lungs and she sat up slowly.

"Sasuke.." She muttered "why did you leave?"

"I'm right here!" He yelled "look at me!"

"Why did you go?" Tears slipped down her cheeks and she pulled something out her pocket.

"Hinata no!" He screamed as tears poured down his cheeks. She placed the barrel of a pistol to her temple.

"Stop!" He shouted and everything went black. Sasuke hugged himself tightly and cried. He was surrounded by darkness again. The tears kept flowing from his eyes and he heard his name whispered. He looked around to only find darkness.

"H..hinata?" He said aloud and a deafening sound of a gunshot rang through his head.

Sasuke awoke covered in sweat and was hyperventilating. He looked around the room quickly, everything was here except for...

"Hinata" he muttered and tore the wires that were connected to his person out. He stood up slowly and the room seemed to rotate.

He slowly walked out the room and looked around.

"Surgery.." He walked around the hospital and he was receiving strange looks. He probably looked like hell.

"Hinata" he looked at a nurse and gently grabbed her shoulder "where is my hinata?"

Pathetic was the word that ran through his head when he wondered what the nurse was thinking.

"I don't know" she responded and made him sit down.

"Is she okay?"

"Sir i don't know, I'm sorry" she checked the name tag on his wrist.

"What are you doing out of bed?" She asked.

"My hinata, she's hurt" he looked in her green eyes.

"I'll go check for you okay?" She stood up and walked away. After a couple minutes she came back with a doctor in a long white coat. He had a mask pulled over his mouth covered in blood. So were his gloves.

"Sir, I'm afraid I have bad news" the doctor started.