(3) Ofelia

Y/N went inside a few minutes after Alicia, noticing Nick was the only one out in the living room at the moment. He was sitting on the couch, not really doing much of anything. She went to sit down beside him, smiling slightly at him as she did so.

"You doing okay?" Nick asked as Y/N rested her head back against the couch.

"I'm alright," She said.

"I don't see you around much, where do you go?" He then asked her.

She shrugged slightly while turning her head to look at him. "I don't go much of anywhere. Just the roof. Real question is where do you go off to everyday? I see you sneaking out back."

Nick seemed surprised by the fact Y/N had noticed him sneaking out. She noticed everything, though. She noticed Nick stopped taking the oxy ever since he started sneaking off, claiming he was "clean". It's like her has forgotten there was an actual recovering addict in the house that knew it didn't work that way. She also noticed that Liza had been going to a house in the direction Nick would sneak off to. She'd see an older woman come outside, but never anyone that actually looked sick. That could only mean someone was bad off in there, and of course people who are bad off get morphine. Every addicts dream. At least it was always Nick's favorite. She also noticed that the woman and man had left today, and Nick was sweating up a storm.

"You know, don't you?" Nick questioned her rather than answering her question.

Y/N shrugged. "You tell me, Nick."

He sighed, leaning forward to place his face in his hands. He obviously didn't know how to respond, but he didn't need to. He was right - she knew.

The two sat in silence for awhile until Liza walked into the house. The sun had just went down, and she was done with work for today. She walked past the two, saying a simple hello on her way toward the back room. As she walked to the back Y/N heard a knock at the door, causing her to turn its direction in confusion. Before she could even get up to answer it, it was opened. Soldiers came running into the house, and Y/N and Nick both jumped to their feet in a hurry.

"You're coming with us," One of the unwelcome soldiers said while grabbing onto Nick. By now everyone had flooded into the living room in confusion, obviously having heard the loud commotion.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Y/N exclaimed while moving forward to grab Nick. She was quickly grabbed by another soldier, who held her back while she continued to fight.

"What is going on?" Madison yelled at them.

The solider that was holding Y/N turned to address her, not letting his grip up as he did. "Your son is sick, ma'am. We're taking him to a doctor."

Y/N and Nick continued fighting the soldiers grip although Liza and Travis were yelling for them to stop and calm down.

"Let me go!" Y/N exclaimed, earning her a punch to the gut that knocked the wind out of her.

"Hey, what was that for?" Alicia then asked, obviously worried for both of the two people being held's safety.

"I'll let her go when she stops fighting," The soldier then answered, causing Y/N to stop wriggling in his grip. As soon as she did the soldier released her, pushing her forward and straight into Alicia as he did so. Alicia quickly helped the girl stay on her feet before pushing her out of the way.

Liza then stepped up, obviously having an idea of what was happening. "I told Dr.Exner he wasn't sick!"

At this point Nick was being dragged out of the house while Madison was now being restrained by the same soldier that had been holding Y/N back. Liza followed them outside quickly, telling everyone else to stay inside. They listened, although everyone wanted to go after Nick. Y/N ran over to the window, Alicia and Chris right behind her. The two watched as Nick was being shoved into a military vehicle while Liza talked to what seemed to be a doctor. They seemed to be having a heated conversation, and Y/N could hear Travis trying to calm Madison down from behind her. The truck Nick was in then began driving off, causing Y/N to turn back toward the soldier that was still in the house.