(12) Lies

After they got out of the shower Alicia got dressed and went to get Y/N an Oxycodone. Y/N had explained how taking Oxycodone along with Tylenol ( to keep her fever down) was the best bet. The good news was Y/N had never used Oxycodone when she was an addict, so hopefully it wouldn't be as hard for her to not become dependent again. She'd gone through rehab, and the most important thing she could do was remember everything she'd learned from that experience.

Luckily, they had Oxycodone on the ship. Madison had kept some as a precaution, though she kept it locked away. When Alicia came asking for some, her mother was hesitant. She didn't want to risk having an addict on the boat. Alicia tried not to be offended for Y/N's behalf, but insisted she would keep an eye on her.

Eventually Madison gave in because she knew Y/N truly was not getting any better, and that they'd have bigger problems than an addict if she didn't take the pills. Madison gave Alicia one pill as well as a two Tylenol, and Alicia quickly walked back over to where her and Y/N had been earlier.

When she walked in Y/N was laying on the bed with her shoulders propped up against the headboard. Alicia tried to ignore the fact the older girl was only wearing a sports bra and a pair of shorts for the time being, though it was hard not to stare at the girl's slightly toned stomach as she walked into the room.

"Okay, I got what you told me to," Alicia said while closing the door behind her. "My mom is going to hold onto the pills for the time being."

Y/N nodded, placing a hand on Alicia's thigh as the brunette sat down beside her on the bed. "That's probably for the best, ya know?" Y/N said while squeezing the girl's thigh lovingly before removing her hand.

Alicia missed the contact instantly, but nodded at what Y/N said before holding out the pills toward her. She also passed the older girl a glass of water, but as she did she noticed Y/N staring down at the pills in her hand with a nervous face.

"It's okay, Y/N. Just take them, I'll be right by your side through this whole thing," Alicia reassured her. "They're going to help you."

"Yeah, you're right," Y/N agreed. "I don't know why I'm being such a little bitch about this right now."

"Hey!" Alicia gasped while smacking Y/N's arm gently. "Don't talk about my girl like that."

Y/N rolled her eyes at this, but couldn't help the small smile that came across her lips at Alicia's words. Then, without saying anything, she threw all 3 pills in her mouth and took a sip of water.

"No going back now," Y/N said while looking down at her shoulder. "Let's hope I don't need them for long."

Alicia sighed while wrapping her arms around Y/N's stomach, leaning her head gently on the other girl's shoulder. "You're going to feel better in no time, I just know it."

Y/N smiled and wrapped an arm around Alicia's shoulders, pulling her into her side even closer. "As long as I have you by my side I know that's true."

The two sat in bed for awhile, just simply enjoying the company of each other. After an almost an hour of talking and cuddling they heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Alicia asked while turning her head toward the door.

"It's Ofelia!" The girl at the door called out. "We're making dinner. Are you guys hungry?"

"I could eat," Y/N said to Alicia.

Alicia nodded in agreement before calling back out to Ofelia, who still hadn't opened the door. "We'll be right up, Ofelia."

Ofelia didn't say anything, but they could hear her walking away from the door.

Y/N looked over at Alicia, smiling at her slightly before leaning in for a kiss. It was short, but both girls still got butterflies every time their lips connected.