Graduation came

Nikita's p.o.v

The day finally came, yes it was graduation day and I was overly excited but yet nervous to see him. I spent this night at my best friends and we got ready together and left at around 10 p.m for the club. He met me outside and he looked so cute in his suit.

We showed our tickets at the door and went through security. In the inside it was dark, really dark with music so loud I had to shout to hear myself. My friends all went to get drinks while I just followed them as I don't drink.

They all ended up splitting up and dancing and drinking and having the night of their lives but honestly this wasn't really my type of scene so I stood aside from the mass of people with my best friend when Blake found me again. We talked a bit all the while he left his hands on my hips. I felt so many butterflies in my tummy at that simple gesture.

The night was flying by quickly as being around him was easy and I honestly didn't want it to end. I noticed he slowly started leaning closer to me and eventually he kissed me and pulled away checking to make sure I was okay. When he realized I didn't mind he kissed me again this time urging me to deepen the kiss. And so we did completely forgetting where we were. To be honest I didn't hear anything anymore, all of my attention was on him and that kiss. I felt myself reacting to him unconsciously and wanting the kiss to never end.

I felt someone tugging on my lace sleeve and slowly came back to reality when I realized that my best friend was ready to leave. My face my flushed and my lips were red and swollen from kissing him but the way I felt couldn't be described. I wanted to never stop kissing him. I smiled the entire way home with my best friend teasing me about my night.

The minute I got home I messaged him and we talked til I fell asleep. I knew that he really liked me and I thought that I was ready to finally open up myself to him and not be afraid of getting hurt. I felt that he could be trusted and that he would be there forever. I really hoped that I was right or else my heart would probably be broken If I was wrong.

I awoke early the next morning to my phone ringing, it was him! I answered sleepily and he told me he wanted to be the first to wake me up and tell me good morning. He told me he loved me and that he had an amazing night. He also told me that the kiss we shared was amazing for him and couldn't be compared. To say I blushed was an understatement. I really did love this idiot.