Chapter 6

Nikita's p.o.v

It's been 1 month and I'm still talking to Blake. This is the first time this has uever happened and I'll be honest with myself this once and admit that I like talking to him. He funny, sweet, has a naughty side if you get what I mean and he doesn't rush me. He accepts me the way I am and it feels nice. I've never let myself get close to someone like this but don't get me wrong I'm still careful and guarded but he has climbed one of my walls.

I talk to him every night until one of us falls asleep which is usually him considering my sleeping habits. I hate being awake all night with my over active mind. But recently I keep myself occupied thinking of him and the conversations we have even the pointless where we argue over who's antisocial even though we both know if anyone is antisocial it is definitely me.

It's now 11:30 at night and his mom wants him off Skype. He told me bye and then sent a quick message saying can you text? I decided to give him a little attitude and say well I think I know how. He replied with well I taking that as a no I can't have your number? It took me a minute to reply and I surprised myself as well him by giving it to him. He came offline and texted me immediately. I don't why that made me nervous. I felt butterflies and to be honest I didn't hate it I actually loved it.

I hate that he's slowly breaking down my walls but I love that I can tell him anything. We talked all night and later that day in school I texted him. This was odd because we aren't allowed to use our phones in school and yet I did. My friends noticed and couldn't stop asking who I was talking to. Eventually they couldn't take it anymore and grabbed my phone and when they saw it was him well lets just say the questions were never ending and I was blushing the entire day which raised more curiosity. I hated the attention but thankfully it was only my close friends.

Later that day i saw I had an incoming Skype voice call and I almost had a heart attack when I saw it was him. I declined it. Don't ask why I just panicked and declined and saw he tried calling again and once again I declined. He messaged asking why I kept declining him and I lied and said my mom was there when in all honestly I was just nervous.

Later that night I decided to call him back and I did but I made sure everyone was asleep to avoid them finding out and he answered really surprised we ended up talking till the morning and I was surprised it wasn't awkward and we didn't run out of things to say. I couldn't wait to talk to him again the next night.

We spoke like that everyday and one night he called me babe and I was so stunned I asked what did you just call me and he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. From that day I knew we were becoming more than friends and it scared the hell out of me but I didn't want to stop.