Chapter 3

Blake's p.o.v

I told her happy birthday! I'm such an idiot i didn't even tell her hi or bye I just stuttered happy birthday like moron gosh she probably thinks I'm a freak now. She really didn't seem to notice me all though, maybe she's interested in someone else or maybe just doesn't like me.

I went hope feeling like the biggest loser ever. My mom asked me what was wrong and I just brushed it off, my thoughts were filled with her and only her. I messaged her best friend Kim to tell her how much of an idiot I made myself look like. She laughed her a*s off at me and told me not to worry about it because that girl lives in her own world and probably didn't even notice.

I finally fell asleep after hours of wondering if she would ever give me the time of day or if I'd just be an encounter or acquaintance to her.

Nikita's p.o.v

Finally! I was home! Thank goodness! I really couldn't stand those boys staring at me much longer I hate it when people stare it makes me self conscious because to me I was pretty average.

A guy told me happy belated birthday today. He seemed nervous which was a first, guys are always cocky around me and don't say anything thoughtful. I wonder what's his name, I'll have to ask Kim tomorrow.

It took me a couple hours to fall asleep as usual, yes I have a sleeping problem, my brain doesn't know when to stop talking. My thoughts were filled with questions of why do I still remember the guy? I usually just ignore them all and pretend they were never there.