Chapter 5

Blake's p.o.v

I can't believe I got her Skype name! And she added me! I told her hii my antisocial hoping she'd feel more comfortable to talk to me if she warned up to me at first. I love thang laugh of hers I really hope that she smiled when she got my message even though it was nothing sweet but I hope she smiled.

She replied! I was a little thrown off by her response of just saying she's not antisocial. Gosh this is depressing I hope I didn't upset her. I'd hate for her to be sad or upset and I hate even more if I caused it.

I called my friends and I told them I really like her and let's just say y friends aren't the most sensitive guys out there. They laughed and said bro you need to stop being such a p*ssy. She's obviously a bitch and she doesn't pay any attention to you so why do you care about her other than for that a*s of hers and not to mention she's gifted in the front as well.

I hung up on them as usual, they just don't understand that someday they'll have kids and they wouldn't want their daughter to be treated like an object they'd want her to be loved like she's the only girl in the world and that's what I intended to do with Nikita and if she didn't want me then so be it but at least I'd know I tried.

I was so worried I didn't know how to respond to her so I tried making her laugh and said well that seems pretty antisocial to me missy so how was your day? Gosh I hope I that wasn't to much and she didn't think I was minding her business.

It's been 2 hours and I've just been sitting here waiting for a reply from her. I felt like such a loser for just waiting for her but I couldn't help it, she's all I can think of. It's almost 11 and my mom is going to want me off my laptop now. My parents are pretty strict when it comes to my education and don't like me wasting time but they aren't that bad. I'm proud to say I really am a 16 year old "mamas boy."

FINALLY! SHE REPLIED! I jumped off my chair and my mom passed by looking at me like i was going crazy. She said well mister antisocial then, my day was fine how about yours?

We are having a conversation! I couldn't be happier. We ended up talking until my mom made me put away my laptop, I really didn't want to stop talking to her. I really hope she didn't break my heart because she may not know it but she already has mine and intend to get hers and guard it with my life. I fell asleep with thoughts of her smile and her laugh and I couldn't be more peaceful and happy.