Chapter 14

Blake's p.o.v

I kissed her! I finally kissed her! I'm so happy I waited for the right moment and didn't rush her. I was nervous though because I didn't know if she truly liked the kiss or not and I was too shy to ask her yet.

Her friends then later messaged me and told me how cute I was because they saw and then I knew that I really did make the

right choice waiting to kiss her. I couldn't wait to kiss her again.

Later that night messaging her I asked her about if she liked the kiss I needed to know that she felt the same sparks I did. And she replied saying " yes I loved it Blake :$ " I was honestly relieved.

My graduation was next and I was really hoping that Nikita could go with me but I know how strict her parents are and I didn't know if they would allow her since my graduation was being held in a club.

Luckily her best friend was going and after begging her parents they said yes! I was so excited. I wanted to kiss her again but even more I wanted to try really really kissing her. I knew that she's never done that before but I was willing to show her how. She called it giving her a demonstration.

I knew she was nervous but I told her that I'd would show her and that she would eventually get the hang of it. I couldn't wait to see her. I honestly think I am too attached and we all know that her leaving me would only break my heart into a million pieces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY! I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I was out of the country and only got back yesterday morning ! I know that chapter is super short and unedited but I tried to put one up! I hope you guys like it :)