Chapter 2

Class was finally over and she and her friends rushed to leave so they could finally get home. He stayed behind so that he could get one last look at her before she left. He may seem desperate and stalkerish but he wasn't he just wanted to commit her image to memory so he could never forget the angel she was. She was gorgeous in his eyes. Stunning to be exact. In comparison to her, as she thought she was average and always preferred blending in, she hated being stared at and despised attention.

He wanted to give her the world and show her that he could be what she needed but she didn't even know he existed.

"Nikita!" yelled one her best friends, Kim, I need a drop home. Nikita willingly agreed and informed her friend her dad was late so they'd have to wait a few minutes. Blake took this as his opportunity to say hi but as soon as he got near her he got nervous and scared. Luckily he was friends with all of her friends so he occupied himself by talking to them all while stealing little glances at her animately telling her friend a story.

Devina, one of Nikita's outgoing friends who couldn't keep a secret even if her life depended on it knew of Blake's crush on Nikita and decided to help him out. She quickly told him that her birthday was yesterday and to start by telling her happy birthday so he walked to her and stuttered out happy belated birthday Nikita and she half smiled and said thanks and left.

He felt so embarrassed that he could barely say a word to her without stuttering like an idiot but he just couldn't help himself around her. He felt as if he had been shot by Cupid. He was in love with every curve of her body and every little detail of her. He loved the way she walked and smiled and acted like she didn't have a care in the world. He liked that she was not one to take crap from anyone and she wasn't one to fall for cocky guys.

He went home that day with a heavy heart wondering if she would ever notice him and acknowledge how much she could be to him and how much he would love her if she gave him the chance.

He was determined to prove them all wrong and get the one girl that no one could ever get and he was determined to keep her and treat her as a princess. He would not be like the other guys and try to rush her only to love her for her body. He would take the time to know her even if he could barely have the courage to talk to her. He was determined to show this girl love and nothing less now if only he wasn't so nervous around her.