Chapter 11

Blake's p.o.v

I asked her everything I could possibly ask her and I can believe a girl like her never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone. I honestly loved that even more about her and nothing she told me made me love her any less if anything I loved her more than ever.

Her birthday was coming up in March and I wanted to buy her something. I was still shy around her in person but I still wanted to get her something she'd like. So I asked her friends Kim and Sophie and they both said she has a lot of ear piercings so earrings would be something she likes.

It was finally her birthday and we actually had lessons together that day. I was so nervous that I waited until after class and met her outside. I gave her a hug and said " happy birthday, make sure and don't let your dad see that card!" All her friends around us laughed like crazy when they heard that but I was completely serious. The man would shoot me if he saw that card. It had an ape on the front putting on lipstick, and on the inside I told her all the reasons I love her and that she's the reason i no longer have a broken smile.

I was really worried that she wouldn't like the earrings and never want to talk to me again. I couldn't wait to get home to find out what she thought.

Nikita's p.o.v

I finally got home and made sure to keep Blake's present hidden in my bag. I was so surprised that he actually got me something he's so thoughtful. To be honest I'm really not a big fan of my birthday. Why? I had no reason, I is it didn't care for the attention and I never really knew how to respond to all the birthday wishes because to me I feel like I'm being repetitive saying thank you over and over.

I went up to room and locked the door and opened the little box. It was earrings! I loved it! I needed new studs and I got them! And his card was so funny yet sweet at the same time. I immediately messaged him and told him thank you soo much and that I loved it! I really did love it and to be honest I knew that would always be wearing these earrings.

He seemed so relieved that I liked it. I know guessing he thought I was hard to please. Yes I am picky and fussy but the littlest things make me happy as well. His card really made my day though, I never knew I could make someone so happy.

I remembered how he yelled don't let your dad see it! And I started laughing uncontrollably. It was just too funny.

Blake's p.o.v

She loved it! I'm so relieved! I'm a little embarrassed to say that when she sent me that long sweet message thank in me and telling me that she loved it I actually screenshot it and saved it in my email. Weird right ? I just didn't want to ever forget it.