Chapter 8

Nikita's p.o.v

It's December and I'm spending Christmas in Canada. I love it here. It's such a fairytale Christmas. I had one problem though. I missed him. I actually missed talking to Blake. I still messaged him once in a while but we were both busy with family and couldn't talk as much not to mention the fact that I couldn't let anyone know I was talking to him.

The last day of lessons I lost a bet with him and his prize was me giving him a hug. I was so nervous that day I didn't know whether to pretend I forgot or if to just give it to and then I didn't know how long to hug him or if to put my arms around his neck or around his back. Yes I know that I was just over thinking it but I was nervous as hell.

Before class started he was standing outside talking to Devina and I went to talk to them and out of no where my mouth with a mind of it's own says come here. And it was then I just hugged him. I didn't think about it I just did. His hug was so loving and he smelt great.

Later that day when I went home he messaged me saying he loved hugging me and he made a smart comment saying he loved hugging me because he got to feel my boobs, I couldn't stop laughing. If it was anyone I would have probably been offended but I knew Blake didn't mean to be offensive or anything, he was only joking. I loved that side of him.

I heard my cousin calling me telling me we were ready to go shopping. We spent the entire day at the mall doing last minute Christmas shopping and the entire time my mind was on Blake. I wonder if he thought of me as much as I thought of him. I tried to forget him, I honestly did but it was impossible. I hate to say this but I think I'm getting attached him.

Finally it was time to sleep. I was so tired from all the shopping and baking all I wanted was to sleep. When I was lying down I heard my phone vibrate and immediately woke up when I saw it was Blake. He messaged me at exactly 12 to be the first to tell me merry Christmas. He's so sweet. We spoke for about 2 hours on chat and finally decided we should sleep now. He told me goodnight babe, yes he's been calling me babe now and I love hearing him say that but he doesn't know that.

And one last message he sent had my heart beating out of my chest and made the zoo in my tummy run around. He said merry Christmas, I love you. I almost died. The part that shocked me even more was that I knew I loved him back. So who knows where I got the courage from and replied saying merry Christmas Blakey I love you too.

I went to sleep with a smile on my face and a warm heart. I've never felt so loved and happy in my entire life. No one ever tells me they love me. I mean I know my family loves me but they never say it and it felt great to have someone say it. Wow I love Blake and he loves me. What a great Christmas!

----------------------------------------------

Hey everyone :) just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads this story :) it really means a lot to me and I appreciate all of you :) a hugeeeee thank you for the readers who comment and help me so much! You guys give me motivation to keep writing! So thank you all! :) :)