Chapter 12

Blake's p.o.v

I have been harassing Nikita's friends all month. I keep asking them if they're sure she likes me and that she isn't confused or something like that. Kim eventually shut me up and told me to man up because se won't tell me no. I was so nervous.

It's April and my birthday is in a few days. I have physics lessons with Nikita that same day and I really wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend. We have been talking like a couple for the longest while now and I really want to officially be able to say that she is mine.

I was so nervous that she would say no though. I know that she likes me but she can be really unpredictable sometimes. According to Kim I was going to get the best birthday present ever because she was going to say yes and I was going to have an amazing girlfriend.

Finally it was birthday and I went to lessons. She came a little late to class so we didn't talk much during the class and my idiot friends who sat behind didn't ease my tension as try kept singing things lied birthday sex by Jeremiah for the entire class.

Thankfully she didn't seem to notice or care and in case you're wondering no my friends did not know I was going to ask her, only her friend Kim knew. The teacher finally ended class and we walked outside. She called her parents and they were about 20 minutes away thankfully so that meant I had enough time to ask her.

I put down my bag and said " hey come with me ? " She seemed confused and was hesitant and asked " why? " and me being the retard I am said " oh just because I'm going to rape you." But guess what? She followed me anyways. I put out both my hands for her to hold and she just looked at me blankly and I held my hands out to her more and she still didn't hold them.

She said " what? " and I couldn't even more impatient and said " hold my hand girl!" And she did. So I started telling her of all the reason that I love her and that she makes me smile and laugh without even trying and that I'd be honored to call her mine and said " will you be my girlfriend? "

Then the worst thing happened. She didn't say anything. Nothing at all. She just held on to my hand and looked at me blankly like if I was crazy. I was panicking on the inside and just waited but she didn't respond to me at all. And I said to her " wellll?"

Thankfully she nodded and said " yes I will!" I wanted to kiss her so badly but I just didn't have the balls to do it yet especially knowing that her first kiss had to be special so I gave her a hug and she remembered that she had a birthday gift for me and gave me a hug telling me happy birthday.

I was over the moon and ecstatic. I any believe she said yes and she seemed really stunned as well. As soon as we went back to her friends they asked where we were and I saw Kim and nodded to her and she couldn't help but laugh in happiness for us. Devina saw us as well and I knew the perfect way to make Nikita panic. I called Devina over and told her that Nikita had something to tell her.

Nikita, my girlfriend, I just love saying that, heard me and panicked saying " no! No I don't!" And walked away. I got Kim to take a picture of us and let me tell you that wasn't easy at all considering how much Nikita hates pictures but I got it and left Devina still curious.

Nikita will tell them all when she's ready but knowing her she'd make me tell them so that she wouldn't have to deal with the questions and attention.

I'm still over the moon that she said yes! Gosh I just love my girlfriend and I am never losing her. I'm keeping her forever and I plan on loving her as much as I can. She will never be lonely or feel unloved as long as I live.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long! I had an exam and I've been really busy! It's not edited as usual lol but I hope you guys like it!