Chapter 13

Nikita's p.o.v

I have been getting constant messages from all my friends asking me how it happened. Yes they were all excited that I finally said yes the Blake. To be honest I was over the moon as well and everytime one of them asked me how it happened and what he said and what I did I couldn't help my blush.

My biggest fears though were if my parents would ever understand and if my heart would get broken. I have never shown anyone any type of emotion let alone love and here I was completely in love with Blake.

Exams were starting for both Blake and I now and that means we wouldn't have lessons anymore so I wouldn't be seeing him. I already knew that those two months would be the hardest two months. I already missed him like crazy.

Finally when exams were over we went out together but my friends went as well so that my parents wouldn't know and I loved being around him. I spent the night holding his hand and he kissed my cheek and my forehead and when he was leaving he asked me for a kiss on the cheek and I gave it to him.

I loved the feeling of being that close to him and did I mention he smells amazing? Really amazing. We were both excited for my prom as that would be another opportunity to see each other and I just couldn't wait to see him all dressed up.

He got a pink tie to match my black and pink dress and he bought me a corsage. We just met each other to avoid my parents finding. The corsage was so pretty and he was so nervous he couldn't get it on my hand which I found to be so adorable.

We took a picture and to be honest it was the best picture I ever took. And that says a lot because I hated pictures. That night was just perfect. Neither of us could dance so we were in our own little bubble holding hands and talking. The end of prom came too fast and try announced the last 2 songs which were slow songs.

He grabbed my hands we went to the dance floor. I didn't notice anyone around me but him. He put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck and my head was on his shoulder. The song little things came on and in the middle of it and he held my chin and pulled me to him and he kissed me.

I felt like my entire body was on fire. I know that it sounds cliche but I felt like I saw fireworks. That was my first kiss. He made it so special and romantic. I loved it. I couldn't stop blushing and smiling and I wanted to kiss him again.

Blake is just too amazing. Leaving the room was so hard because I loved just being with him and I missed him the moment I left his side. I went home the happiest girl ever and messaged him all night.

----------------------------------------------

Hi everyone I'm so sorry for taking so long to update! I hope you guys like it and remember it's not edited:/