Chapter 7

Blake's p.o.v

She declined my call! Does that mean she doesn't want to talk to me ? Or does it mean I'm moving to fast for her or maybe she doesn't like me enough? I asked her why she kept declining and she replied saying her mom was there but something told me she just wasn't ready to talk to me yet so I'd give her the time she needs.

Finally we have been talking on Skype and I love talking to her. She's so sweet but yet she has an attitude you can't miss. I love the way she laughs and I even love when she gets mad it makes her so cute. I slipped one night and called her babe and she froze and asked me what I just said and I covered it up telling her I didn't say anything.

Gosh I hope I didn't scare away. I really and rush her because she doesn't seem like one to let people in easily and I don't want her to think I'm pushing her.

I've learnt she has a sleeping problem and very rarely sleeps early or for long. I hate that I can't stay up with her all night but she doesn't seem to mind talking to me until I fall asleep. Gosh this girl is definitely the one for me. She's everything I could've ever asked for in a girl and so much more.

Did I mention I got her number?! I really didn't think she'd give it to me. I think that's a good sign. Maybe somewhere deep down she likes me as much as like her but she just doesn't know it yet.

I'd love if I could just call her mine and take her everywhere and show her off. I want her to meet my family and I just want to spend every day of my life with her even if it's just to hold her in my arms but I know that I couldn't have any of that right now considering how soon it is and how shy she is but for her i would wait as long as possible.

Sigh I'm going to have ask her some questions. I need to make sure that I don't get my heart broken again . I've learnt that people change and lie and that no one stays and promises aren't kept. I hope she doesn't break my heart. I really hope she means what she says.