Chapter 10

Nikita's p.o.v

I'm back home and to be honest I'm a little sad because most of my family loves in Canada so I hate to leave them but I know I'll see them soon. I spent New Years with them and I couldn't help but wonder what it be like spending it with Blake.

After we both told our families happy new year we spoke to each other for a quick minute and he said " you know I really can't wait for you to be back, I miss seeing you but I hope you're having fun with your family."

I did have lots of fun with them and the shopping was amazing. I loved all of my Christmas gifts and I loved making with the family. It was great. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas but I did long to see Blake.

School started and the months were pretty much the same school and lessons routine but Blake and I spoke each day and we got to know each other more and more and the more I knew the more I loved.

One night we skyped and played a question and answer game. It was open to all questions. We started off with easy questions like favourite colour, show, movie, food and so much more and then we got to the harder questions. I learnt that he liked blue and pink, house, he didn't have a favourite movie or song and he loved pizza.

I also learnt that he never had a video game, rarely watched tv, kissed 2 girls on the same day in kindergarten because he claimed one started crying so he kissed her, he's had a few girlfriends just for fun meaning that it never lasted more than a month and he had one other relationship that lasted a little over a year, I learnt that he has some weird friends and the most daring thing he ever did was skinny dipping because he friends dared him to, he used to smoke and he still has a beer once in a while but his parents don't know, he's a virgin, he's a horrible singer, planned to study here and not go away , wanted to get married and have 2 kids, goes to church every Sunday and so much more.

I had to answer the same questions for him and what he learnt was that I liked purple and pink, vampire diaries and pretty little liars, didn't have a favourite song or movie and loved lasagna.

He also learnt that I loved to watch tv, never had a boyfriend and therefore have never been kissed, I had some weird friends and never really did anything daring, didn't smoke or drink, I'm a virgin, I'm a horrible singer as well, didn't know where i was going to study so there's was a chance I could go away but not a big one,never wanted to get married or have any kids and didn't really go to a place or worship.

We learnt a lot about each other but none of it made me love him less I still loved him more and more each day and it still worried me.

----------------------------------------------
I know it needs a lot of editing and I will try to fix any errors but I'm horrible at that lol thank you guys for reading! ☺️☺️