Skullcrusher

The episode started within the Darklands, reminding the viewers of the unfortunate fate Jim and the rest of the Trollhunters had received. The Gumm-Gumms marched through the dark green tunnels, revealing two more stomping silently while dragging their captive.

Jim's armored legs were seen, scraping the stone ground as he grunted heavily. Finally, his pain-strict face was shown, seeming to regain consciousness not that long ago.

Everyone grew upset at the sight of Jim's wellbeing. They should know that the Gumm-Gumms wouldn't respect him, of course not. However, they didn't like the sight of Jim being manhandled and being in captivity.

Barbara's eyes narrowed as the scene played out, her son being mistreated in front of her was not something she wanted, especially since she couldn't do anything about it. Didn't help that her future self was completely clueless on what was happening.

"Where am I?" He asked, grunting as he tried to tug himself free from the Gumm-Gumm's grip. They continued to drag him, the Trollhunter letting out grunts as he tried to move.

A voice seemed to call out to him, telling him to pipe down. However, it was ignored as Jim had been dragged up to an entrance, thick golden like spears pointing out of the walls from every side.

The guards were none too kind as they threw their captive within the small opening, Dictatious standing with his arms crossed while watching with a grin.

Blinky wanted to punch that grin off his brother's face, already feeling a surge of anger rise within him. His brother was no hero to him no more.

"Strip him of his armor," the traitorous troll commanded, the two Goblins that had been perched on his shoulders, leaped off, chattering as they moved their skinny fingers through the cracks of the armor. They yanked and pulled but the armor didn't budge, only Jim was lifted from the ground who seemed to be still weak from the blows.

"How the heck could that work, that Armor has a mind of its own."

Suddenly, a burst of energy crashed through Jim, his armor lighting up and it's strange magic creating a burst of red to push the two small intruders away.

"Let go of me!" The Trollhunter cried, donning his sword and trying to swing at the Goblins. His aim then was directed at Blinky's brother who stood there, never flinching at the close proximity of the sword.

Right before Jim could land a blow on the troll, the golden spears shot from the walls, trapping Jim in a crystal cage. However, the boy took a few swings at the crystals, hoping to break free, only for an electric shock to cascade through him when his body collided with it.

He fell to the floor with a grunt, trying to catch his breath as he stood. "Blinky thinks you're dead. If he knew what you were doing-."

"Behave, boy, and I'll see to it that you're cared for. The Dark Underlord listens to me." Jim tried to grab the bars, despite the feeling he received after, angered at Dicatious. He gasped and held his hand as Dictatious continued, "Have it your way. Reserve your strength. You'll need it. You may have saved the baby, but you cannot save yourself."

"So, Blinky's brother is pretty much the Second in Command to the Darklands? I wouldn't be proud of such a title."

With a winning grin, the troll stepped off, his guards following and ending the scene. Only for it to be replaced by a much brighter and more welcoming sight. Trollmarket. It showed the familiar hall where the Tribunal previously met, yet, the empty space was finally taken.