Creepslayerz

Author's Note:

The episode you all have been waiting for! We spent a little longer on this one due to perfecting the reactions, even if some of you think they could have sucked this chapter. Since this was one everyone was hoping for, we wanted to make sure it was good and exceptional for you.

YES! WE WILL BE DOING RISE OF THE TITANS! We can't end this book series without reacting to all of it! Even if it takes forever but we are working hard for it!

We keep getting questions about if we are doing 3Below, Wizards, and ROTT. Yep! We are already breaking out 3Below's scripts. If any questions feel free to message or leave a comment! Or read the author's notes, I can't remember what was written in them...

--------------

Side Notes:

Enjoy the CREEPSLAYERZ! If you don't like the reactions, we can edit this chapter again!

--------------

The night once again settled on Arcadia as the camera peered at a lit house, a figure standing in the window, her voice echoing to the outside as she called for her son.

"Steve, take out the trash!"

"I'm doing homework!" Steve called back, sounds of a video game being played behind their yelling voices.

"I can hear the game on the T.V." She answered as the boy appeared in the door, making a mocking noise to her. Steve pushed open the door, holding the two trash bags as he grumbled.

"Whoa, wait. Are we finally seeing Steve's home life and why he strives for the attention and high pedestal at school."

"From what I'm hearing, he and his mom don't seem to get along. Or it's just Steve being Steve and whining like a normal teenager."

"Yet no one is questioning why we are seeing Steve's homelife. It has nothing to do with Gunmar but it's important enough to be shown." Steve thought about what the student said, slowly ducking down into his chair. His life was being shown and if people got the wrong idea of him treating his mother like crap for no reason while Jim treated his mother like a queen, it could possibly start something he didn't want to start.

What did this mean for him? Perhaps this would be a closure on why he was acting so weird in the last episode.

"Fine!" He slammed the door close with his foot before muttering, "stupid bag! Mom." The door busted open, revealing Coach who had followed him out the door.

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! IST THAT COACH!?"

"What is he doing there?" Steve begins to grow nervous as everyone's eyes fall on him, well, besides Coach who could barely look at his student to begin with. However, he tried to regain his strength, going after Jim and Toby who were also busy looking at him.

"Turn around..... Pip-pipsqueaks."

"Palchuk, your mother doesn't deserve that kind of attitude."

"Whatever, Coach." Steve answered with a slight eye roll before he was turned to face the Coach.

"Hey, this is new to both of us, but just because your dad's no longer in this house, doesn't mean his hostility has to be." Coach said, Steve's face full of sadness before he rolled his eyes, trying to hide any emotion. "Look, things are gonna be different now. I'm here if you want to hug it out!"

"Coach... as in Coach Lawrence who called Toby a pinata full of candy? He's not yelling or acting tough?"

"Coach. With Steve's mom." The crowd began to freak out while Steve grew more embarrassed and annoyed. He hid his face, cursing to himself as he hated all of it, now the crowd began to realize how feisty he was and the reason why. His father was a deadbeat, his life wasn't perfect and the man figure in his life was to blame.