So I'm Dating a Sorceress

Author's Note:

Jim, please. Writing the dating scene was difficult. Why must you cause so many facepalms in the span of two minutes?

Also, it would be very nice if the computers stopped auto-correcting only one word and that being Tobes! It's not Robes!

Since this episode is pretty scary, we are posting it on a scary day! Perfect Halloween references.

--------

Side Notes:

Please Enjoy!

AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

--------

A blissful morning appeared, the skies fading from a red to a beautiful blue as the alarm clock had been in view, 7:00 AM reading on the clock, a male voice speaking as the alarm buzzed.

"Good morning, Arcadia Oaks!" A pair of feet touched the wooden floor, crumpled paper laying upon the floor as the camera panned up to Claire who rubbed the tiredness from her eyes, upbeat music playing from the radio and a happy smile appeared on Claire's face after she let out a stretch.

From her usual sick attire, Claire had looked happy and healthy, the song adding pep to her step as she cascaded through her room. She pulled open her window, sticking her head out into the fresh air, enjoying the beautiful morning.

Ooh, yeah. It's all good and getting even better

Blue skies, only sunny weather

Claire looked up to the blazing sun, smiling and letting out the happiness that had been building inside of her, she felt finally cured.

"Man, I wish I could get out of bed like this."

"Right, even after getting sick, let me just get excited I have to go back to school after taking days off."

"Well, in Claire's defense, she thought she was dying, but in reality, she is closer to being possessed without knowing. I would do the same." Eli mentioned as the students glared at him.

"Can we not make jokes?"

It's the perfect day, ain't nothing wrong, cause everything's alright

She skipped, easily cleaning up the mess on her floor as she twirled into the hanging mirror of her room, coming back to do a funky dance with her shoulders.

It's all good when we get together, why not make it last forever

However, Claire's purple streak in her hair had completely turned white, but it didn't seem to affect her positive mode as she reached her hand over her dresser, skipping over the hair clips and going right to the lipstick.

Jim's attention instantly caught her lack of purple in her hair, he was curious on why that was. Perhaps it was due to the vast portal she had opened, ever since then, it slowly tainted into a plain color and he hoped it wasn't due to nothing with terrible consequences.

Why not make it last forever when you got what matters

It's all good and getting even better

Doo, do, doo, doo, do-doo, do

She puckered up, dressed, and rocked her usual look, the song ends as she danced to her backpack, picking up the scattered books. She pulled herself from the floor, gathering her things in her arms before yelping in surprise.