A Night's Patroll

Author's Note:

Season Three is here! Now, as this is formally the second to last episode where Anton voiced our loveable Jim, we honor this story to him.

Rest in Peace Anton, thank you for the journey! To an age of new Trollhunters!

This book is almost complete you guys! Let's do this!

Side Notes:

There has always been a plot! :D Just wanted a shock! This story does have meaning!

Please look for the upcoming date on when 3Below React will come out! The official date is decided halfway through the season! Also, yes, the title of this episode has two l's at the end of patrol. Anyone else think this is weird?

---------------

Under the blanket of night, Arcadia rested peacefully, blessed with a clear and beautiful night. The skies were clear as they touched the mountain peaks that stood tall around Arcadia, even gratning the sight of a shooting star, however, if paid close attention, the burst of fire that cascaded through the sky and behind the mountains was a lot bigger than it usually seemed as a shooting star.

It was a peaceful and undisturbed night.

That was until the camera panned down into the quiet streets, house lit by warm light as a blur of a figure quickly passed through. That mysterious figure was none other than a Gumm-Gumm who seemed to be alone and running from something.

"You know, I know we are most likely to go through an apocalypse, however, can one episode not start off with bad luck?! I'm not even living this life and I'm sick of it."

Well, someone.

Claire and Jim kept up behind it as it weaved into the backyard of a house, leaping over the fence and trying to escape the teens. Yet, they managed to keep up, following as the Gumm-Gumm skitted around the corner of a parked car, running through the street and looking back at those who followed.

With a moment of distraction, the guard froze as it stopped infront of a sign, seeming to flinch away. The sign was none other than the Nunez campaign sign, however, for the Gumm-Gumm, a strange orange symbol appeared, which somehow made the beast fear the sign.

Ophelia tilted her head, her campaign signs deflected the monsters that lived under her town? As much as she wanted to relish in the fact that she was secretly doing a favor, she was also madly curious on why her signs were in fact, stopping the Troll.

"Wow, that's something I didn't see coming." Toby mumbled, looking at Claire as she chuckled.

"Tell me about it."

It growled as it looked around, surrounded by numerous Nunez signs. Deciding quickly, it continued forward on the street, not being able to lose the teens.

"He knows where our hideout is!" Claire cried out, now sporting a white streak within her hair besides the normal purple.

"Whoa, girl did you dye your hair!?" Mary yelled in surprise, gaping at Claire who's eyebrows instantly furrowed.

"No, I don't think so, why would I dye my hair white?" Claire answered. Without hesitation, the crowd turned at Blinky who seemed unamused with the attention.

"Why must every eye land on me due to confusion?"

"You know everything," Jim shrugged as Eli hummed in agreement. The six-eyed Troll let out a deep sigh, mumbling something no one could hear, but Jim had a clear indication that he knew they were right.