In the Hall of the Gumm-Gumm King

Author's Note:

As we hit the end of season 2, I would like to address new updates. So, our schedule to fit this story into our busy lives is homework!

So, we will be doing seven minutes of scriptwriting into an actual chapter each day. Reaction writing will be split into four sections for each writer. Just so you guys are aware, some writing styles might be different but we'll try to blend them.

Next!

You may have noticed the cover for this book has been updated to match the tone of the rest of the covers.

SPEAKING OF COVERS!

FOR FANFICTION.NET READERS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE, PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS CHAPTER ON WATTPAD! THANK YOU! THE OTHER COVERS ARE POSTED IN IT'S ABOUT TIME EPISODE!

We would like to introduce the final cover of the series! This is the new cover for this book:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And this is the cover for the Rise of Titans:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Love to hear your guy's feedback!

----

Side Note:

Please enjoy the last chapter of season 2!

----

Trollmarket was no longer peaceful as Usurna stood in front of the remaining Tribunal Members, Otto and the nameless troll, and the Quagawump who had accompanied earlier. The traitor stood with her fist clenched and staff held high in the other. As she eyed what was before her, dramatic music played behind the scene.

"Great! She's back, I already had enough of her! No, you know what, enough was enough when she stuck her ugly nose in the Trollhunter's business to begin with!"

"Tell me about," Jim mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Citizens of Trollmarket, the Trollhunter is dead." Her crowd had been revealed, all sitting around her as she stood center in the Hero's Forge. Speaking of the Trollhunter who was now believed to have perished, near the edge of the Forge, two metal hands gripped the wall, the strength they carried helped push Jim up.