Blinky's Day Out

The episode started bluntly, a mysterious pair of arms reached for jeans that had been hanging on a line of string filled with cans and roughly shaped blankets. Hearing a thief, a troll steps out from its tunnel, looking around.

As the peculiar intruder ran through the market, trolls had taken notice, beginning to panic as they spotted it.

"What is that?"

"Is that a human?" The same hand reached for a discarded shirt and a pair of shoes, spilling some cotton wads. The Gnomes looked at whoever it was in disbelief before chattering angrily. The unsuspecting person stole a green shirt, spilling whatever it was holding before reaching for a pair of socks, Bagdwella catching sight of the thief.

"It has to be Blinky, last time, he had a human hand, he could have fully transformed by now."

"If it is Blinky, just imagine, he was running around naked at one point, stealing clothes that luckily fit him."

"I'm not imagining that."

"A human intruder! It stole my stockings! Call the Trollhunter!" They ran through Trollmarket, earning odd looks from its residence. Everyone growled or yelled at it as the quick blur passed by Draal, catching his attention. With a growl, Draal ran off, blue smoke clouding the screen until it reveals Jim back with the Trollhunter Council.

"Oh great, he's with the butthole of a council. I would just avoid those sorry losers."

Jim watched as the smoke showed replays of their events, the council had watched them retrieve the first stone and forced Jim to review it.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I dare think I'd ever see such a sight," Blinky's voice echoed. "It must be the Triumbric Stones. Three shards of legend tied to Gunmar's lifeblood."

"They've been watching you!? Talk about no trust and an invasion of privacy!"

"Because we are going to destroy him," Jim yelled in the memory. The trolls that surrounded him began to speak up, not believing what they had seen.

"He found the Birthstone."

"He thinks he can kill Gunmar?"

"Pfffft, they're doubters Jim, show them you can do it." Someone said as Eli nervously pushed up his glasses and then turned to the troll hunters with a smile.

"Yeah, by this rate, you'll be unstoppable." Jim gave a comforting smile to Eli before turning his attention back on the screen.

"We told him he couldn't!"

"Silence!" Kanjigar demanded as he looked at Jim, who wasn't very happy with the dead and former Trollhunters.

"You said it was impossible to kill Gunmar, but I found a way. You're either a lousy council or a worse liar." Jim said with venom in his voice, Kanjigar not even fazed.

"Tell them, Jimbo! They are both and I have so many reasons to explain why!"

"We needed to deter you from making a grave mistake. You were lucky to obtain the Birthstone, but the journey will only grow more treacherous from here onward."

"Isn't that part of the job? To face treacherous paths to end a war that's been going on for how long? Besides, if Jim doesn't do anything Gunmar might escape, so if he does do anything, it could have the same outcome most likely but if Gunmar escaped, it would be more dangerous."

"Yeah, these guys thought locking him u would be the answer, when really they broke a rule, "Finish a fight." So, no one should be going against Jim's decisions, he is the Trollhunter, he does as he pleases."