Mudslinging

Author's Note:

So, the last chapter of the editing process before the real updates happen. Who's excited?!

Replies to your Reviews:

TO EVERYONE!

To clarify because I keep getting messages and reviews on both Wattpad and Fanfiction about if my team and I are doing all the seasons.

Of course, we are! We wouldn't leave the story until it is truly completed! So, yes, expect all seasons in this one little book!

Side Notes:

You all probably have seen 3Below but are any of you kind of disappointed in the Deja Vu episode. All of Jim's classmates saw him kill a troll and no one questioned it, man I was so excited when there was a revealing episode but very sad that no one reacted as I expected!

SOMEONE MAKE A REVEAL FIC FOR ME TO LOVE! Lol, just kidding.... Maybe

Enjoy!

The episode starts bluntly, the scene seeming tense as a female voice whispered all around Jim who was surrounded by his reflections in dark purple colored gems. Jim slowly stepped around each large crystal, watching his surroundings as his armor had already phased onto his body.

"Ummm... Jim, whatcha doing?" Someone wondered, watching the screen as on-screen Jim had roamed by himself in what looked like to be, a very dangerous place.

Blinky groaned, what did they get into this time? Also, where was Jim? He didn't recognize that place, also, Jim should be with the rest of his team, this didn't add up and if anything, it was worrying him. Jim meant a lot to him and just seeing the boy lost and scared in some random realm was not comforting.

"Gunmar," the voice said hauntingly. Jim twisting and turning as he looked at his three silhouettes of himself in the crystals. "Gunmar the Black." The female voice echoed as it continued to speak, a large groan met Jim making his only instinct to don his sword, "Gunmar the Vicious. Gunmar the Skullcrusher." Reflections of Gunmar had appeared in the gems as well, before a larger version of Gunmar appeared behind Jim, his one eye standing out as the voice sounded possessed as it screamed, "Gunmar!"

Everyone jumped and Blinky couldn't help but gasp. Jim never truly saw Gunmar so how on earth could he imagine Gunmar so correctly. He couldn't! Blinky nearly choked on his air in panic. How, how could this be possible!?

Jim shivered, remembering this dream. It haunted him for days and the only person he told was Toby.

Panicked, Jim let out a scream, falling and landing on his back into the smokey floor which turned into Gunmar's vibrant eye. Soon, the eye became nothing but Jim's bedroom floor as he fell off his bed, woken from his nightmare.

All the students groaned as Eli rubbed his forehead, "it was a nightmare!" The nerd stated, looking at Jim.

"I'm sorry!" Jim quickly yelled out, throwing up his hands as he caught BLinky's finally relaxed position.

"Master Jim! Do not do that, ever again!" Jim groaned it wasn't really him. He understood though on why everyone was flipping out about it.

Jim rubbed the sore spot on his head, letting out an, "Ow!" Before standing back up and dropping into his bed, the blanket falling over him as he hid beneath it.

At school in the gym, band music played in the background as a person in a mole costume danced behind Coach Lawrence as he listened to the students who cheered.