Roaming Fees May Apply

Author's Note:

Very sorry for the long wait, I really wanted to post the three chapters around Christmas time but sadly, I caught the flu and was bedridden for a few days, the headaches made it very hard to stare at a computer screen so I didn't write, and I then went right back to work because I have to have close to 40 hours of working to be approved for a car loan.

Adulting is fun and I'm only 18. Well...

Now that the long editing process is over, here are the three chapters published at once. My team did not help with the three chapters, I gave them a break due to the holidays, and this was also my idea.

Replies to your Reviews:

To all, just in case. All chapters are now edited, we maybe should have deleted the chapters and then posted them, but, I think we decided not to because things might not work out so well. Glad we didn't because some of the chapters didn't save on the computers but were still on fanfiction/wattpad. So, we made a decent decision.

Also, I know some dialogue is a bit confusing because you don't know what student is talking a, but it seemed to work better at first, but we can try to find a way to fix it without it getting so annoying to write. Besides, they aren't really students with given names, they aren't the important ones.

Side Notes:

Hopefully, everything is cleared up and enjoy the three chapters!

____________________

With the wail of the bell, classes began, however, Coach Lawrence had begun the lesson already as he stood in front of a projector. The image on the screen had made it clear what they were learning about the human body.

"The teeth tear and chew, grinding the food into paste before it's swallowed. Then, it travels down the windpipe, I mean esophagus." He quickly corrects himself and continued. As he taught, Claire leaned a little towards Jim, whispering to him.

"Is it just me or does it sound like Coach studied all of that last night. Even though he's a gym teacher and should know how the human body works."

"Who said that? You don't know Coach, he doesn't give a crap about the body, just how fast he can wear ours down."

"So the reason you were late and covered in dirt was because you were fighting a mud monster?"

"While there was some gnarly troll watching you? Talk about creepy." Toby pitched in, Jim wincing as Toby spoke. Jim turned to face his friends, making sure no one else could hear him.

"Wait, so Angor was seen. Did he get caught or did he want to be found?"

"The world may never know!"

"I know. It was like he was studying me." Jim went silent and Coach Lawrence's voice grew louder as the trio grew silent.

"-To the guts," He presses his large fist into his palm, "where the juices break it down into a bubbling nasty soup."

"What are you gonna do?" Claire wondered.

"I don't know. I haven't figured that out yet."

"Steve is literally sitting right there! How did he not hear any of that?!" Steve grunted, he was too busy thinking about the poo puns that he hadn't even picked on the nerds or even eavesdropped.

The attention went back to Coach Lawrence who had an awkward time speaking, "So after it weaves through this mess, it comes out the old-" he stammered, coughing before continuing awkwardly, "you know...the back door."