Hero with a Thousand Faces

Author's Note:

Man, I've been going through some tough times, we all had to take breaks after chapters especially with life. We thank you all for being so supportive and still staying strong despite the lack of updates.

Who knew life would be so miserable...

Also, besides, my wifi sucks... been having problems ever since.

We are taking time between chapters, hopefully 3 Below will be different and better for all of us.

Also, a warning in advance, thanks to Wattpad comments, we re-read some parts that have caught readers and their attention. We have remembered what we have written as reactions in the past chapters and, oh my gosh...

The adult humor we added was not even close to censored or well-hidden. I doubt we even tried. So, as a precaution we have changed the ratings. We are very glad none of you have sent complaints about our unnoticed inappropriate reactions but so we don't run into that in the future, the ratings have gone up one and will soon be added to mature content on Wattpad to be safe.

Will we continue to add adult humor to this story and possible swear words? Yes. Most likely. Kids, please do not repeat. Love you guys!

Side Notes:

Anyways, please Enjoy! HHMM GLORY!

-------

The amulet shined as it was tightly secured in Jim's hand, Vendel began speaking to the boy, the boy following his steps and turning the amulet over, the back opening and revealing the stones and other empty places for more.

"You have unlocked the might of the Triumbric Stones. This proves you're ready to begin the next level of training, mastering the powers of our rarest elements. Say the incantation." Jim smiled, readying himself as his two troll friends watched him standing in front of Vendel.

People clapped, after all the doubt and being the first Human Trollhunter, which still was a shock to everyone when they thought about it, Jim was doing fantastically. Despite the many downfalls he had or was still continuing to make, he got right back up.

Barbara smiled, "I'm proud of you, Jim. You are doing a really good job, even if I don't like the idea of you almost dying every time."

"Thank you, mom. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you." Jim said, nearly deflating but the look his mother gave him, meant she understood and she would love and be there for him, no matter the circumstances.

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight--"

"No, the other one," Vendel corrected and Jim glanced back down at his amulet, speaking the other incantation.

"For the doom of Gunmar, Eclipse is mine to command." Three red dots floated from the amulet, shooting into Jim and lifting him in the air as the armor had appeared. As Jim was encased in protective red and black metal, he finally landed back on the ground, sword in hand.

"Marvelous. The legend made real." Vendel started, stepping over to Jim and circling him. "Merlin's Amulet is a relic of unfathomable power. It is said, when he forged it, he made it malleable so that each Trollhunter may combat darkness that even its creator could not foresee."

"Wait, really? Merlin was that powerful? I only heard about him in fantasy stories." Shannon started as Blinky nodded.

"We only hear stories as well, meeting Merlin would truly give us the answers, however, he is laid to rest. Tomb is difficult to find and most possibly, reach."

Trollhunters: The Written FutureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara