KanjigAAARRRGGHH!!!

READ

THE

NOTE!

Read this note! VERY IMPORTANT!

-----------

Author's Note:

Just because we had a few questions:

Yes, we are still continuing the book! We can't give up on this, we love doing it!

Yes, Jim has made an official decision whether people are going to keep their memories or not but we are going to give you a hint, Jim never follows the rules. We thought it would be a little fun if Jim knew what he wanted and it was never voiced to you guys because that is one of the biggest answers to this book and we didn't want to spoil it! A small and cheap cliffhanger that lasts like 17 chapters.

If you wanna have fun guessing it, we would love to hear the answers!

No, the episode Homecoming did not get published with the four chapters. Why? Some serious things have happened with one of our writers and they needed time away so we got behind on the story and took some time to help our friend in need. So we have decided to publish the four since there was a long wait.... Again.

Yes, our goal is now instead of publishing at late times and constantly random, we decided that we might wait until a certain hour to publish it. Maybe... we might not, who knows. Our goal is to have it published around 3 but things might go wrong.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to message me on either Fanfiction or Wattpad, might or might not take a while to get back to you guys but these were frequent questions and we wanted to clarify!

You think an episode like this would have tons of reactions but it was so hard coming up with some! WOW! They're all saved for the next episode.

Love you guys, Enjoy!

--------------

Vendel's staff came into view, reminding the viewers what stood between the Trollhunters and the antidote for Aaarrrgghh. The staff stood alone, almost as if it was formerly on break. Two trolls had stood guard of it, two headed spears in hand.

The camera panned to the side where Toby stood, taking cover behind the walls of Heartstone. The boy dug into his backpack, letting out a heavy breath. "Okay, get into character." He pulled out the familiar mask and slid it onto his face.

A flash of green from the transformation had caught the guards attention, however, instead of Toby, Vendel had stepped out. It was clear that it was truly Toby.

"Ah, guard person. Just returning to pick up a few things and such. Uh, carry on!" Fake Vendel tripped over the few steps ahead of him, confusining the guards who had watched the scene play out. Without hesitation, Toby grabbed the staff and raised his arms, "Awesome-sauce!" He quickly realized his mistake, looking nervous. "I mean, splendid and whatnot."

Vendel sighed, he called it. They would go through with the trade and not tell Vendel anything about it. He wanted to save the Trollhunter as much as they did but this was ridiculous. However, with how hard headed Blinky was went it came to things that was first on his mind, he could never talk him out of it.

Speaking of Blinky, Vendel turned to him, saying nothing, giving a hard to read face, causing the troll to laugh nervously and rub the back of his neck.

The guards said nothing, trying to understand why Vendel was acting off. "What is the meaning of this?!" The true VEndel's voice rang out, the two trolls jumping in shock and looking at both the imposter and Vendel himself. "An imposter! Guards, seize him!"