7.

You found yourself in a dark room with Kugasaki, who had apparently also been sucked into the floor. You were panting on the ground and had hurt your hand in the fall, it was bleeding profusely. Nobara's eyes widened but you told her to stay back, you knew what to do in a situation like this. You grabbed the hem of your skirt and ripped it so that you had a piece of fabric that you could wrap tightly around your hand. After doing so, you got up to your feet, wincing a little at the feeling of bruises beginning to develop on your legs. 

"Damn it, where are we?" Nobara asked, turning to face your direction. But your mind was elsewhere, trying to find any way to return back to Megumi and Itadori, who were probably in extreme danger at the moment. 
"I don't know, I can't see a thing." You replied nervously. Pacing around and slowly walking towards your fellow classmate. Suddenly you both felt a presence, Nobara pulled out what looked like a hammer and some nails that were wedged in between her fingers- ready to attack. 

You looked behind you just to see loads of cursed faces around you, closing in on you both- laughing as they did so. "How can there be so many?" You whispered under your breath, unsheathing the cursed took that you had kept around your belt. 

After beginning to fight one after the other you began to grow tired, due to the fact that you were also loosing too much blood from the injury you had somehow aquired on your left hand- which luckily wasn't your dominant one. Fighting side by side you managed to get alot of them down, but they just kept on coming for you. 
"Shit, this is my last one. I should've brought a lot more with me." Nobara said, holding up the final nail she had with her. You closed your eyes and bit your lip, thinking of something that could help you in this situation. 

Suddenly a cursed spirit picked up nobara and was hanging her upside down, all you could do was watch as you prepared your attack, "I know your face now, I swear I'll curse you!" Nobara shouted, pointing at the curse that had picked her up at her feet. It suddenly raised her up and started to lower her into his mouth. 

"Cursed technique, hell-" But before you could utter those words a frogs tongue came out of nowhere and grabbed Nobara, along with a snake that bit at the cursed spirit. You closed your eyes and thanked whatever god there was out there that Megumi had finally arrived. He grabbed you and flung you over his shoulder, resulting in you crying out in surprise, "We're leaving (Y/n)." The one thing you noticed is that he was alone, where was Itadori...

"Where is he?! Did you leave him behind-"
"SHUT UP!" He shouted, instantly silencing you but still keeping  you up on his shoulder. 
"Put me down." You replied calmly. He did as you told him to before looking him in the face and slapping him, hearing a gasp escape from Nobara's mouth. 
"I'm going to find him." You said before trying to run out of the room, but you were too slow, too weak. Megumi simply grabbed you and began to run out of the room, followed by his frog which had Nobara in it's mouth. 

When you had been carried out of the building, Megumi put you down and his demon dog let out a loud howl, you furrowed your eyebrows- right now you couldn't be more disappointed in your childhood friend who was currently standing next to you with his gaze turned down towards the floor. You walked over the the entrance and sat down on the steps, next to Nobara who was waiting for Kiyotaka to arrive with the med kit. 

The only time Megumi tried to speak to you was to try and get you into the car to go to the hospital, but even then you refused. You were going to stay here until Itadori came out, or you were going in to get him yourself, you weren't about to let him die on you that easily. Megumi actually begged you to leave, but you shook your head and stood your ground. "You're a coward Fushiguro. I've lost all respect I had for you." You replied out of anger, you still couldn't believe that he had abandoned Itadori with the special-grade cursed spirit, you thought it would be a miracle if he even walked out that door. 

 Those words stung Megumi like venom. The fact you called him by his second name for the first time in years and furthermore you had lost all respect for him, it was too much for him to handle right now. The last thing he wanted was for you to lose your trust in him, the thing he had worked years to gain. He knew you somehow meant it because when you said it, you looked him dead in the eyes. 

Breaking away from you, he walked over to the car and carried Nobara with him, leaving you sitting on the steps. He loaded her into the car and then began speaking to Kiyotaka.
"Please expand the evacuation to 10 kilometers." He asked politely, Nobara now had bandages around her head and you had luckily got your hand semi treated, wincing the whole time Megumi was tying up the bandage.

"What about you?" He asked raising an eyebrow at Fushiguro, 
"I'm waiting here with (Y/n) for Itadori to return."
"Please ask them to send over a grade 1 sorcerer or higher." You added, shouting it from far away so that he could hear. The man nodded and drove off, leaving you and Megumi behind. 

As the rain still fell, Megumi stood there thinking, knowing that he'd have to end Itadori if things got out of hand. The thought pained him, but it was what he had to do. 

Little did you both know about the chaos that was going on inside that cursed building.