32.

It had been a week since your accident with Nobara and you had pretty much almost fully healed but Yuji was careful when touching you, every time you winced when you two were training he'd stop the training session immediately and walk out, just to them come and find you later on for your evening time together. You were becoming sick of it, in your eyes he was seeing you as weak and not worthy of a proper fight. Despite knowing he was just being careful of you, it pissed you off knowing that he wasn't putting his all into his one on one fights with you.

You were currently sparring with Megumi, who had surprisingly become a lot more close to you, ever since he walked out that day he had almost become a different person with you. "Tired?" He asked, sweat dripping down his forehead as he lunged at you again with a right hook, you dodged it and grabbed his arm before he could retract it and forced it down to the ground- the rest of his body following. You had successfully pinned him to the floor and a cheeky grin rose to your lips.
"Nope." You replied, despite your arms feeling a bit sore due to how many times Megumi had accidentally hit them whilst sparring.

Sighing you let go of your dark haired friend and watched as he picked himself back up off the floor and brushed off his uniform. Without giving you time to think he began kicking and punching you like there was no tomorrow, just as you began dodging Yuji entered the room and sat down near the door. His presence was distracting but didn't take you away from the fight. "I'm not going to go easy on you." Megumi stated bluntly, his left fist zooming towards you. You ducked and avoided it before springing backwards.
"Never asked you to." You said grinning, you were happy that he was taking this seriously- it was what you wanted. Panting you sprinted towards him and quickly roundhouse kicked him, sending him flying back a little. Your eyes flickered to Yuji to see a proud smile on his lips, you felt a wave of confidence and watched as Megumi sprung back up to his feet.

He now came at you with unrelenting force, every punch, kick and shove became quicker and it was tiring you out steadily. Finally, you were too slow to dodge and Megumi's foot made contact with your waist, making you take a quick and painful breath in, trying not to show how much that kick had actually hurt you.

"Stop!" Yuji cried out, your head snapped in his direction and a pissed off expression placed itself on your face. Megumi and You relaxed your fighting stances and Megumi awkwardly scratched the back of his head.
"Why?" You asked him, knowing already his reply. He gave you a little smile which made you feel a little uneasy.
"I feel left out and honestly watching you guys fight makes me wanna do it too." He replied, catching you off guard, you had to say that you certainly didn't expect that response.

"I'm tired, you can step in for me." Megumi sighed, you knew he wasn't really that tired but couldn't figure out why he didn't want to fight you anymore.
"Oh c'mon I wanted a two against one kinda thing." Yuji whined, you laughed at his childish tone but then put yourself back into your fighting stance.
"Bring it on skinny boy."
"I'm not skinny, You've felt my biceps before." He replied, a playfully offended tone coming through.

"Hey (Y/n) I think I've put on muscle." Yuji said, breaking the comfortable silence that had fallen in your room, you were currently laying in each other's embrace. A smile placed itself on your lips and you pushed away from his chest to look him in the eyes.
"Where?"
"Look my biceps are bigger, feel them." He said cheekily. Sighing, you reached up and felt his arms- he was right he had put on some muscle despite having already quite a muscle fisiche.
"Nahhh." You replied, chuckling as your hands fell back down to his chest. He pouted and you pecked his nose, cheeks and lips affectionately. This small act was one that he loved, your small bursts of affection that comforted him immensely. You snuggled back into his chest and began feeling his hands grope your ass slightly. "Watch it pretty boy." You snapped, slapping his hands away.

You snapped out of your small trance to see Yuji started to come at you, his stance steady and ready to fight. You quickly dodged his beginning right hook and began going on the defence instead of offence. He wasn't holding back like he usually was and it was getting you excited. Kick after kick you dodged until finally he landed a punch in your stomach that completely winded you. You fell down to your knees and he was instantly by your side harassing you with questions as to where it hurt and if you were ok. "Yuji I swear to g-god," you said, trying to return your breathing back to normal, "If you ask me if I'm ok one more time I'll summon a special grade to take you out."
"Alright alright, let's stop then." He suggested, standing up and allowing you to get back up on your feet by yourself.
"Fine." You replied, giving in due to the fact that you were also quite tired. You had been training all afternoon and it was finally taking a toll on you.

Sweat was dripping from every pore so you got up and walked to the corner of the room, where you had a small towel and a water bottle. Taking a swig from the bottle and then drying your neck and forehead from the sweat, you turned around to find Yuji standing behind you with a small grin. Without giving you time to think he grabbed you by the waist and slung you over his shoulder, you cried out and laughed as he carried you out of the room. "Put me down you idiot." You said as you squirmed in his grip. He didn't listen to you though and practically carried you all the way to your dorm.

He finally put you down when you were in your room and the door was shut firmly behind him.   You frowned and felt a little embarrassed as probably a few people had seen the scene of you two squabbling as Yuji carried you over his shoulder. "What was that for?" You asked, clenching your jaw.
"You know you look so hot when you're fighting." He leant down and whispered that in your ear. You instantly felt a smile on your lips.
"God Yuji your libido is-" he didn't even let you finish as he had already connected your lips together with a slightly desperate kiss.

You began kissing him back and felt his arms wrap around you and begin to grope the lower half of your body. A small moan escaped your mouth when he found the soft spot of your neck after kissing it for a while. You felt him smirk into the crook of your neck and then continued to suck on it.

"Did you lock the door?" You asked, pulling him away briefly. You didn't want Nobara walking in without knocking, which she was making a bad habit of doing recently.
"Of course." He said proudly before continuing to kiss you lower and lower.

——

A/n- I know it's a quick chapter but I promise next chapter will be a long one as the gang are going on their next mission. Hope your enjoying the story and I'll update as soon as possible!