29.

Kiyotaka took you both back to the dorms and Yuji held your hand the whole way to your room. When you got to the door he let go and turned to face you. "Can I stay with you tonight." Yuji asked politely, you nodded and opened the door just to find Megumi and Nobara sitting on your bed with frowning faces.
"Are you lovebirds going to make the same racket you did the other night?" Nobara asked, raising an eyebrow. You widened your eyes and felt your cheeks redden.

Yuji on the other hand grabbed your hand again and squeezed it, your glance landed on his face to see a proud expression plastered on it- which made you roll your eyes.

"No, I'm sorry we disturbed you." You replied, lowering your head. Megumi let out a sigh and you looked up quickly to see his face had contorted into an uncomfortable one.
"I'm not sorry. She can't help if she moan-" You interrupted what Yuji was saying by slapping a hand on his mouth and awkwardly looked back at Nobara, who wasn't impressed. Yuji's tone had been too innocent for the words he was about to say.
"Look it won't happen again." You said honestly. You were going to make sure that this situation wouldn't happen again, especially if it made your friends uncomfortable. These were the most friends you'd ever had in your life and you didn't want to start losing them anytime soon.

"Whatttt???" Yuji added sounding disappointed, you groaned and turned your head to face him.
"Will you shut up!" You snapped, still embarrassed from the fact that Nobara and Megumi had heard what you had done the other night.

"Well at least one of you is sorry that we had to hear all that." Nobara said finally after a long sigh. You nodded and they got up and left the room, Megumi hadn't said a word which made you confused- he usually spoke his mind when it came down to these things but today he was surprisingly quiet. You batted away the worried thoughts and focused on the boy in front of you, who now looked very dejected look on his features.

Yuji thought you had been embarrassed at what you had both done, or maybe not enjoyed it. But those bad thoughts melted away when you wrapped your arms around his waist, pulling him close so that your torsos were touching and your bodies were pressed against each other. You looked up at him with hopeful eyes and he looked back down at you with a small cheeky smile. He had already forgotten the bad thoughts he had been thinking when he saw your smile, it was so precious to him.

He leant down and you pecked his lips before kissing his features, something you'd been wanting to do. He chuckled at your little cute gesture and then pressed his lips against yours once more for a more prolonged kiss. You broke it off and leant your forehead against his affectionately, which was now something you both did often but it was reassuring to you when he looked at you so longingly.

"You're mine right?" He asked, cupping your face with his his hands. His hands were soft and comforting and you pulled away slightly and looked at him before nodding. "I want you to say it." He added, grazing his thumb against your cheek.
"Don't make me say embarrassing things I've done enough of that today." You replied sighing but with a smile still on your lips.
"Pleaseee, it would make me really happy to hear you say it." He begged with a whine, you blinked a couple of times before taking a deep breath.
"Fine..." Your voice trailed off and then you indicated to lean down a little so that his ear was level with you mouth. "I'm yours." You whispered, watching a shiver run down his spine.

"You always have been." He whispered back into your ear and then began leaving small kisses down your neck. You couldn't deny that you loved this feeling of being so close to him, feeling his heartbeat through his shirt as your hands now landed on his chest- despite his hands still being wrapped around your waist.

—-

You were out running in the courtyard with your little toy plane, your father would complain that you weren't feminine enough but you didn't pay him attention because every time he tried to get on your case your mother would defend you. "I wish Goomi was here, he'd play with me." You muttered before going back to playing alone.

You had discovered your cursed technique at a very early age due to the fact that curses would always follow you and you'd always want to play with them. One time Gojo had even caught you summoning a special grade so that you had someone to play with. He had known you were a very lonely child, but he didn't expect that you'd go that far- then again you didn't know what you were summoning. That's why you had been labelled as dangerous, everyone thought that if your power could get into the wrong hands that it would raise hell on earth. That's also why your father treated you like a threat and a weapon.

You weren't allowed to have friends when you were younger, you never got to do things that teenagers usually do. So naturally you'd never had a rebellious phase, or maybe that's why you were going through it now. The fact that you were now lying in bed with Yuji was a basic sign of your own rebellion against your father.

"Yuji?" You muttered, turning around from your previous hugging position so that you were facing him and had your face in his warm chest.
"What is it?" He muttered, his croaky morning voice echoing in your ears.
"When did you start loving me?" You asked, running your hands through his hair and playfully lightly pulling at random strands that stuck out.
"What about you?" He asked, loosening his grip on your waist to quickly brush a strand of your hair behind your ear so he could see your face better.
"You didn't answer my question."
"Fine, I started loving you the day you told me you liked me, also when you open up to me whilst we were in bed like this and I love you even more when you smile." He replied earnestly, squeezing his grip around your waist.
"Cringe." You replied bluntly, you and Itadori then let out a little chuckle and carried on talking into the night about useless things but that got you to know him more and more.

"So do penguins fly? I mean they've got wings."
"God please shut up Yuji."