24.

Most nights were now spent by you and Yuji cuddling each other, every day went by and you grew closer and closer, to the point that you were basically attached by the hip. You were happy though and you radiated it to other people, Kugsaki caught on to what was going on and would often harass you for details, but you'd often tell her the little things like the fact that you would sneak in to each others rooms at night- she had been very taken aback and even suggested you go get condoms.

"Con-Doms?" You said, you weren't familiar to the word. Nobara looked at you with wide eyes, frightened and thinking of things that you wouldn't even begin to understand.
"You do it without?!" She exclaimed, waving around her arms frantically.
"Do what?!" You snapped back, annoyed that you didn't understand what she was talking about.
"You don't do it?" She glared at you, her face looming closer to yours. Furrowing your eyebrows, you scratched you head.
"What's do you mean by it?" You replied anxiously.
"S-E-X." Nobara spelled it out for you and huffed before crossing her arms over her chest- she felt as if she were explaining this to a twelve year old who was just beginning to go through puberty.

When you realised what she meant your face became bright red and you pushed her away from you in an embarrassed manner. "Me and Yuji don't do that!"
"Do what?" Yuji's voice suddenly came from the door and you darted your eyes to see him furrow his eyebrows in confusion. You and Nobara suddenly became deathly quiet and shared a couple of glances before turning your attention towards the boy in the doorway who had dropped into the conversation at the wrong time. It looked like his single braincell was working very hard to figure out what was going on or why Nobara was on the floor smirking and your face was a very dark shade of red.

"So your telling me every time that (Y/n) has gone to your room you've never had sex?!" Nobara said, a bit too loudly. Gojo, who was walking down the corridor to see what all the shouting was about, heard this and widened his eyes and started walking faster towards your room.
"N-Nobara!" You shouted, tackling your classmate/friend to the ground and began punching her chest in annoyance. She simply smirked and let it happen because she was glad she had got a reaction out of you, a reaction as funny as this one was something that she was going to hold on to and blackmail you when she needed to.

You suddenly heard the sound of a camera clicking and you looked up to see Gojo-sensei standing behind a bright red Yuji, who was still trying to comprehend what he had just heard, holding a phone up so that he could take a photo of you two fighting on the floor. "Oh don't mind me, I'm just going to show this to the second years." He smiled, before taking a couple more photos and letting out a satisfied sigh.
"Oh and I'm going to let the fact that you two are sneaking into each others room slide but if I get word of anything else going on I'm going to report it to the principal." He made a little peace sign before scuttling off down the corridor.

When Gojo mentioned reporting what you were doing to your father your heart almost stopped, a lump in your throat creating itself. "Shit." You mumbled, getting off Nobara who had also a concerned expression.
"(Y/n) I didn't mean for Gojo to hear it, I just wanted to-"
"Don't worry, I was the one who was stupid enough to tell you anything." You said bluntly, before walking out of the door and down the corridor. You were going to go and speak to Gojo and beg him not to mention a word of what he had heard to your father, because you knew he'd probably move you out of the dorms if he heard what you were doing and you were happy the way things were at the moment.

Suddenly someone grabbed your hand and pulled you into their room, you glanced around quickly to see that it was not Yuji's, but Megumi's room that you were in. He had now let go of your arm but the feeling of his grip on it was still there, you tried rubbing it to make it feel less sore and you noticed that Megumi widened his eyes with concern.
"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He muttered, lowering his head and consequently breaking the eye contact he had made with you.
"It's no big deal, it doesn't hurt anyways." You sighed and gave him a little smile, the embarrassment just about fading away now. As if it were automatic you sat down on his bed and watched him lean down into your lap comfortably. It was something you had always done to one another when you had to talk about something, and guessing by the way Megumi had pulled you into his room- it was something urgent.